Richie Hawtin

Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

New Guy wrote: you know what else is reality, that people pee and sht alot, yet no one is discussing the toilet habbits of these guys.
yea, but everyone poops, which is why drug talk is interesting for some, not whether it is right.
freeeeeee
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

If he takes drugs it's not a bad thing but it's not a good thing either!

Loads of DJs do it. I do it. I even take drugs when I'm playing, as do some (or most) high profile acts that I've played with.

Drugs are not a big deal. But I don't think people should rave about them being good or bad! As long a they don't affect a DJs performance or personal life for the worst then I don't really care if richie's k-holing right now!
Here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time!

http://www.louchemusic.com
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

Rochey wrote:If he takes drugs it's not a bad thing but it's not a good thing either!

Loads of DJs do it. I do it. I even take drugs when I'm playing, as do some (or most) high profile acts that I've played with.

Drugs are not a big deal. But I don't think people should rave about them being good or bad! As long a they don't affect a DJs performance or personal life for the worst then I don't really care if richie's k-holing right now!
Listen i just think that dj's have bad reputation when it comes to drugs, like TwelveHundred said the association of dj's being walking drug juggernauts is pretty widely spread.
drphunk
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by drphunk »

my buddy hangs out with richie sometimes, has a great story of him pissing his pants while faced on L 8)

either way, the first time I saw richie was at SAMC in Buenos Aires. That was the set where i fell in love with minimal.

thank you richie
less=more