MAETRIK

infizero
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by infizero »

mariel ito! *lol*

this kid never ceases to amaze me.

love the new album.

hope you dj here in miami sometime man. :)
audiophile
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiophile »

i was not crazy about casi profundi although I LOVE his other Treibstoff releases....quality exertion, thickening, motivate me, and particularly his rmx of Blinzr "glance for a while"....simply luscious..

defiance is ok...I prefer the original that was released on Chalant back in 98-99???

Eric's stuff is quality though...for sure!!
infizero
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by infizero »

heard a preview of the mariel ito stuff and its very good. i can't wait to hear its in full glory soon. :)
briananeurysm
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by briananeurysm »

audiophile wrote:i was not crazy about casi profundi although I LOVE his other Treibstoff releases....quality exertion, thickening, motivate me, and particularly his rmx of Blinzr "glance for a while"....simply luscious..

defiance is ok...I prefer the original that was released on Chalant back in 98-99???

Eric's stuff is quality though...for sure!!
well, the things is that he's been moving more and more away from his housier sound and getting techier and adding more electro-type sounds to his 4x4 production. imo casi profundo is a brilliant record! He's experimenting a lot more with his tracks. Personally, i think UTILIZAME is freakin brilliant! Same with ALMOST DEEP.

That chalant record is freakin cool too, tho i only really dig one track on there ... dope none the less.

A record of his that went a little unnoticed is CONNECT on treibstoff. Now that is a fantastic record, great to play out and works every time!

but i still think his new sh!t is freakin unbelievable... and his electro is just mindblowing. i really hope you guys check it out! brilliant sh!t!
matt thompson
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

maetrik?

Post by matt thompson »

come on bernhard you don't know anything about maetrik, lol!

ps: the upcoming scsi release will blow yo minds!!
matthew thompson
embriön
www.embrionmusic.com
briananeurysm
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: maetrik?

Post by briananeurysm »

matt thompson wrote:come on bernhard you don't know anything about maetrik, lol!
hehe... speak for yourself! ... hehehe...

ps: the upcoming scsi release will blow yo minds!!
i agree :)
matt thompson
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by matt thompson »

ahh you know im just fukin with ya. hope all is well in the uk :)

tell the mrs's i said hello! take care!!
matthew thompson
embriön
www.embrionmusic.com
Dres
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Dres »

I've been playing for about 2.5 years for the first 1.5 I would say that Maetrik was my favorite artist. I haven't been as into the more recent stuff (that doesn't mean I haven't been buying it though).

I think with me I liked the sound palette he was using at the time of his 1st Treibstoff album as well as the complexity of his beat structures. It almost feels as though it is less complex now, but it could be that it is more subtle now. That first album never leaves my bag.

I am looking forward to hearing more of his stright up electro stuff along the line of the live pa bernhard posted a while back not to mention the Iron Box sublabel I have been hearing rumors about (any more info on that b?)