MAETRIK

briananeurysm
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by briananeurysm »

haha... nice :) ... glad you like all that stuff! hope i'll be able to keep it up then!

got some good ones comin up too, so watch out! ;)
Burnski
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Burnski »

That Numbus tune on Iron took some beating from me. I finally scored the Maetrik ep on Morris recently, Echando Alma EP , was after it for the best part of two years, one of the finest EP's i have ever heard.
Farabee
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Farabee »

This guy is brilliant. Pure genius.

I beat the HELL of his stuff, especially that Human Assembly remix on Ironbox.

Brian's stuff is also great, hell Ironbox in general is a consistant label. I hope to someday work with them, once I get more freetime for my job to actually write again. :P
briananeurysm
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by briananeurysm »

cool. somebody who still appreciates :)
Network Records
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Network Records »

What an oldie goldie topic! :)

Maetrik is one of the rare producers that still has its touch and recognizable stuff, while not repeating himself. Dark, futuristic, deep, yet sharp and potent. His music as Mariel Ito is my favourite (especially the My Cyborg Depths album).

Big up for Maetrik, big up for Bryan, and big up for Iron Box, keep it up!

Oh yeah, i must say that my label's music has mostly been inspired by your works guys ;)
dubprocess
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by dubprocess »

Well I gotta give it up to Eric (Maetrik) for being a pretty big influence on where I am today, music wise. We used to sit together and just chill back in the days in his studio/bedroom at his parents house in a little suburban town just outside of Dallas, Tx just zoning out to amazing music that he used to play for me. Hhaha I remember I wanted that ever famous love and rockets remix from him, but he would never give it to me...He has come a long way from when we he was very unsure about his music production and skills long ago. we always told him when he was a younger cat that his sh!t was pushing the boundaries even back then, and to see him where he is at today is a great thing.....I always knew Eric would be one of those producers that people could really relate to and one who always is pushing the boundaries of music and production
androidequation
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by androidequation »

I'm a big fan of all his productions.... Techno and Electro... Keep up the good work 8)
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

New release on Treibstoff is astounding. Amazing talent and has been from the start. One of my favorites...still to this day.