Heartthrob

VIVIANNEPROJECTS
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

:)

Post by VIVIANNEPROJECTS »

Thanks again!!!

Out next should be a remix on MO's Ferry. A remix of a Troy Pierce tune to accompany his EP. Love him 8)

Another set will pop up soon and check out textone 22 if you haven't.

XXX J
JayDreamin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by JayDreamin »

I actually had the pleasure of meeting this guy at a hotel party on sunday during the fest. I was soo ashamed I didnt even know who he was. Either way after returning home I quickly researched his work. Good stuff. So if your reading. "Jesse, I like your work." :) And thank you for taking the time to talk to me briefly at the Pontchartrain.

Jay
leecurtiss
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by leecurtiss »

hearthrob is the man, some of the most unique use of synthlines i've ever heard, definitely pushing minimal into some new corners of the universe.

i also got a chance to meet you at the festival and at the ponch, nice to see someone that talented be that down to earth and nice.
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

Groovy music and an awesome first name too ;) Heehee!

Boy Jesse, meet Nurse Jesse!
accdntly
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by accdntly »

Jesse!!! I love you, I want to touch your hair and I want to touch your muscles, DONT REMIX HIM REMIX ME!!! Please let me touch you. L, Andrew
VIVIANNEPROJECTS
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by VIVIANNEPROJECTS »

Andrew! I will put you back onto my pinata cat and cover you with flowers as I did not long ago...the muscles are here for you

xxx everyone

:lol:
MNUS
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by MNUS »

I'm allready looking forward to the 22th of october this year.. When you and pheek and other contexterrior members will stop by in Amsterdam for a hot showcase 8)
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

MNUS wrote:I'm allready looking forward to the 22th of october this year.. When you and pheek and other contexterrior members will stop by in Amsterdam for a hot showcase 8)

my god! super hot showcase