Field report: Pheek

RussC
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by RussC »

i think i must have been right next to you popkan! hahah,,, i was to the right just in front of the speakers. it was starting to get busy around that time tho.
agreed with the sound tho,, i fealt air and mud, and not alot in between
i was staring at the mixer/amps all day just wanting to jump on over, no one was there half the time anyways.

nice set tho pheek!(you and hunsbergers were my winners of the day) hope to see you again somewhere small and close
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

Please give me a chance to listen to my stuff on another system, in a smaller venue and I will try to be better :oops:
JayDreamin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by JayDreamin »

Pheek were you playing downstairs at the paxahau event? For some reason No one could identify who was playing when I asked. It sounded familiar to your work....but better :) If it was you, I was very impressed. Wish I could have seen more of it though. Had to keep running outside....I was torn.

Jay
RussC
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by RussC »

pheek wrote:Please give me a chance to listen to my stuff on another system, in a smaller venue and I will try to be better :oops:
ohhh no no,, it was nothing wrong with you tho!
and for sure, if you come around the detroit area again ill be there
eaither that or i get my ass up to mtl
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by ganik »

Really great interview 8)

Def. one of my fav artists, i love to play your tracks,keep it up mate :wink:
multum in parvo
leecurtiss
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by leecurtiss »

tom i know how it feels to not be VIP enough to hang out with the other artists backstage i was not allowed in either. but sometimes those spots are reserved for people that have no talent and don't understand what they are listening to yet need to look as cool as possible and be able to tell thier friends what an ober colishe time they had annoying all the artists. :lol:
chard
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by chard »

leecurtiss wrote:tom i know how it feels to not be VIP enough to hang out with the other artists backstage i was not allowed in either. but sometimes those spots are reserved for people that have no talent and don't understand what they are listening to yet need to look as cool as possible and be able to tell thier friends what an ober colishe time they had annoying all the artists. :lol:
Come on man. Backstage had nothing to do with being "VIP" enough. It was setup back there so the artists all had a place to chill and also for anyone that HELPED us throughout the weekend with the various tasks that needed to be accomplished also had a place to relax. You can say that everyone was back there so they could look cool, but that's bullshit. Alot of people worked their asses off to produce that stage (and festival in general). All I saw you do was get drunk all weekend. Isn't this thread about JP anyways? Big ups JP!
leecurtiss
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by leecurtiss »

ahhh, jokes..... what do people see in them?