Sian

DOOMBOT
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Sian

Post by DOOMBOT »

Really digging his stuff, especially his track Zelda, which is on the Flood EP. Really interesting writeup about him on Discogs...
Sian (3) / artists (S)
Profile: Born in Dublin Ireland, raised gypsy style in southern Spain, Sian, aka Graham Goodwin chose early to drop out of society, make music and be saved by art, committing 100% to the avantgarde way of life, he lives it like its golden.
Sian releases mainly with Karmarouge, he has also made notable records for Pokerflat Einmaleins, Dessous etc, and has been remixed by Steve Bug, Sweet n Candy etc.
He runs Octopus records, with a roster including Herve AK, Laurine Frost, Mr Statik, Tone Bano and remixes by Gui Boratto, 3 Channels, etc.
Total workaholic spaced out nature junkie, He also finds time to DJ worldwide each weekend, known for wild DJ sets and a unique flair behind the decks.

Aliases: Graham Goodwin
filthypitcher
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Sian

Post by filthypitcher »

DOOMBOT wrote:Really digging his stuff, especially his track Zelda, which is on the Flood EP. Really interesting writeup about him on Discogs...
Sian (3) / artists (S)
Profile: Born in Dublin Ireland, raised gypsy style in southern Spain, Sian, aka Graham Goodwin chose early to drop out of society, make music and be saved by art, committing 100% to the avantgarde way of life, he lives it like its golden.
Sian releases mainly with Karmarouge, he has also made notable records for Pokerflat Einmaleins, Dessous etc, and has been remixed by Steve Bug, Sweet n Candy etc.
He runs Octopus records, with a roster including Herve AK, Laurine Frost, Mr Statik, Tone Bano and remixes by Gui Boratto, 3 Channels, etc.
Total workaholic spaced out nature junkie, He also finds time to DJ worldwide each weekend, known for wild DJ sets and a unique flair behind the decks.

Aliases: Graham Goodwin
Something tells me that Graham wrote that himself! ;)
DOOMBOT
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by DOOMBOT »

Doesn't make it less interesting! :P

This guy definitely has his own unique sound though and I like it a lot.
filthypitcher
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by filthypitcher »

DOOMBOT wrote:Doesn't make it less interesting! :P

This guy definitely has his own unique sound though and I like it a lot.
Lets just say I'd take it with a tea spoon of salt!