Marc Houle

Luka
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Luka »

well the set i got runs though from a techno sound even into booty and the like. very large... would love the cd.
problemchild
melbourne australia

http://www.myspace.com/problemcreations
harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harass »

Luka wrote:well the set i got runs though from a techno sound even into booty and the like. very large... would love the cd.
I would be interested to hear it
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

Luka wrote:i have a recording from a live pa that i dl'ed from livesets that pumps .. wish someone would bring him to do a live pa in australia

does he still produce this maximal sound or is this set old?
i am amazed by both and i would like to track down some of this maximal records if they are out there
He spruces up his live pa on occassion with a little bit more of a "bigger" and more energetic sound. We booked him in August and he was telling me that he didn't feel his stuff quite translated well for a live environment, so he wanted to make the tracks sound a little bit more bigger and massive. To my knowledge none of the more "pumping" or "bigger" stuff has been released. He did say he was working on something new for Richie, but Richie too said he needed something "bigger" from Marc. So, I don't know what has happened since then...if the EP was scrapped or finished.

Stewart Walker seems to do the same thing, taking his same sound and making it a little bit more peak time friendly without getting too busy or hard. I love it when producers do that. You get to hear them in a different context.
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

i had the chance to see him and i love his "bigger" live stuff.
markenstien
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by markenstien »

i have to agree with you guys, Marc is fantastic, saw him live in London a few months back and had the pleasure of chilling out with a drink with him for a bit. Really friendly guy and loves his old school computer games!
Luka
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Luka »

harass

i believe this is the link to the set.. its from sonar

grabbed it from livesets.com, 90% chance its the same one as i grabbed it ages ago.
problemchild
melbourne australia

http://www.myspace.com/problemcreations
Shteven
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Shteven »

Ive got the Sonar set aswell, starts with Pepper.

42:50 in length
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

the sonar one rocks so much!