Deadbeat

Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Deadbeat

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

I did a little search on here to see if there was an artist thread on Deadbeat but i didn't find one.. Can't get enough of Deadbeat's sound.. absolute bliss.. His new album Journeyman's Annual is also nothing short of f#&$ing GENIOUUUUS!!! Would love to catch this guy sometime.. I've only got his liveset from Mutek in 2006, if anyone's got more recordings please let me know.. Also trying to track down his stuff from before something bowwowed, something blue so if anyones got any please Pm me.. THANK YOU.. Deadbeat oooooownz.. :!:
nowayback
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by nowayback »

oh man i'm seeing him LIVE next sunday at Synch festival in Athens!! so excited! 8)

(and yes i have some more DB recordings in my bunker, will sort you out)
i can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.
http://prop4g4nd4.com
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Faaaacking lucky #%^*$%*^! Sweeetniss.. enjoy, lemme know how it goes.. waiting for those recordings impatiently.. CHEEEERZ
Red Kite
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Red Kite »

Love the Crackhaus-LP on Onitor. Probably the best minimal house album ever released. Works in every set.
"In my life I widened a lot of holes!" (Jeff Milligan, talking about slipmats)
532nm
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 532nm »

the new album is stellar!
fredrik_h
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fredrik_h »

from his very minimal cologne inspired stuff on background to the dubby stuff on scape etc... this guy a true musical genious in my eyes... both as a musician and producer/sound-designer.
Barry Gaj
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Barry Gaj »

fredrik_h wrote:from his very minimal cologne inspired stuff on background to the dubby stuff on scape etc... this guy a true musical genious in my eyes... both as a musician and producer/sound-designer.
:!:

Quality....one of my favourite artists......the early release on Cynosure is quality too....."garble and slur" if i remember correctly ! The recent split release with Monolake was pretty decent also.

Seen him live once at the Sub Club, Glasgow. BASS !

Looking forward to the new LP being released on wax. He seems to be slowly evolving his style....adding some dancehall styles, instrumentation and vocals to trax.
Oosh ya beezer
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Deadbeat

Post by thom »

Shadi Megallaa wrote:Would love to catch this guy sometime..
Me too...
I was watching people walk by the other day and I think I saw him.
I reached for my gun but i was too late. :lol:

Nice guy making nice music.