Dapayk

brianc
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Dapayk

Post by brianc »

I've been a big fan of Niklas Worgt a.k.a. Dapayk for quite a while now, both his solo stuff and releases with Eva Padberg. Their latest, Maze (mfp012), is sick, sick stuff.

(from Mo's Ferry)

"The man behind the project is Niklas Worgt, who has been producing since `93. When he started out, he tried different styles, that were breakbeat and drum'n bass influenced. With several projects, such as "Sonstware", "Persona non grata" and "Frauds in White" he developed a versatility and a good feeling for not getting stuck in one genre.
Ever since he started playing as a resident for german party team "Therapiezentrum" he has been concentrating on a straighter techno sound.
On Mo's Ferry Prod. Dapayk released some tracks on the labelcompilation "offen für noise" as well as several e.p.'s. (look under releases).
He has formed the project Dapayk and Padberg together with topmodel Eva Padberg (look under dapayk and padberg).
In his live performances he worked solo or together with label-djs marcel knopf or audiomatik in a battle- vinyl versus soundmachine."
bazz001
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bazz001 »

Only discovered this guy through a friend recently and through his mo's rerlease. Great stuff, not overly fussed on some of his colabourations with Padberg but all round great producer imo.
J. Lovehouse
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by J. Lovehouse »

great producer & DJ!! would love to see him live!
harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harass »

a genius
zzebbirt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by zzebbirt »

love it all! especially the tracks with vocals......
thew
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by thew »

zzebbirt wrote:love it all! especially the tracks with vocals......
do you mean the stuff he does with padberg?

yeah it's so so for mine...I don't rate alot of it....

However Every Dapayk Solo release IMO is f'n brilliant! Looking forward to his FOT release immensly :)
'My sound is the sound of two sounds making warmth'
mr.statik
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mr.statik »

He's great, loved "Songs make money", amazing ep,also the nu one, it's on friends of tomorrow,no?
out now:
Mr.Statik "Feelarmonics" Ep (incl. Kreon&Lemos rmxs) Imm038
Rick McClatchie
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rick McClatchie »

mr.statik wrote:He's great, loved "Songs make money", amazing ep,also the nu one, it's on friends of tomorrow,no?
yea the new one is on friends of tomorrow, sh!t is smoking hot! :wink: