Schultztek

schultztek
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Schultztek

Post by schultztek »

RAUL SUST AKA DJ KECK (SCHULTZTEK)
http://www.schultztek.com

His passion for electronic music began the 94 begging to go to club like La Sala del Cel or NITsa.. but he didn't touch any technics until the end of 98 when he began with AR the dynamic project of Les Golfes Group.

He begin playing techno in clubs like: Razzmatazz, The Loft, Cube Club, Le Rachdingue.. playing with Oscar Mulero , Ben Sims , Trevor Rockcliffe ...

At the end of 2001 he discover the minimal music (minimal techno, microhouse, minimal electro..) playing with: Richie Hawtin , Steve Bug , Diego Cid , Lod ...

Now has two kinds of styles: As Herr Keck he plays from the minimal köln most experimental thru deep minimal & minimal house (microhouse) to the minimal techno & minimal electro most forefront. As Keckler he plays techno & the hardgroove most forceful & energetic.

His producer facet began at the end of 2002 searching his sounds and the way to do his music finding the kind of music that he like to do: minimal with groove and energy..

At the begining of 2004 he left Les Golfes Group project for dedicate all his time to Schultztek (the promotion agency and label that will see the light some day...)
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

never heard of you. checking out your site just right now :wink:
schultztek
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

hi isabela

Post by schultztek »

did u check it?
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

yes i did!

tu tambien pinchaste en el barco pirata? jajajaj, que pequeno es el mundo.... :wink:
schultztek
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by schultztek »

Estabas en el barco pirata? pero no pinchastes no? pille una torta heavy... jejejejeje..
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

noooo... yo no estaba en el barco pirata, pero lod y dani vallejo me contaron. me hizo gracia cuando vi la foto en tu web :wink:
Tic Tac
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Tic Tac »

Hmm where are my Spanish dictionary's

Your talking about pirates, right?
So much music so little time
schultztek
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by schultztek »

yes pirates of minimal