NarodNiki*

mohson_iqbal
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mohson_iqbal »

This Sonar should be really nice....i have a feeling that there could be a nice
surprise instore......! Maybe we could have some random freestyling by some other artists!!!! The key question is who will control the main mixer for the set!!! my money's on Ricardo....
MINIBUS
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by MINIBUS »

mohson_iqbal wrote:This Sonar should be really nice....i have a feeling that there could be a nice
surprise instore......! Maybe we could have some random freestyling by some other artists!!!! The key question is who will control the main mixer for the set!!! my money's on Ricardo....
haha for sure! Its Ricardos Idea...And I know he will be near the main mixer : )
plusplus
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by plusplus »

MINIBUS wrote:
mohson_iqbal wrote:This Sonar should be really nice....i have a feeling that there could be a nice
haha for sure! Its Ricardos Idea...And I know he will be near the main mixer : )
they rotate...
TiEZ
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TiEZ »

16.11.2007 Narodniki @ Admiralspalast berlin
Evad
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Evad »

TiEZ wrote:16.11.2007 Narodniki @ Admiralspalast berlin
Where did you get this info from? It's not on the website of Admiralspalast ...
Narcisse2
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

sonar

Post by Narcisse2 »

Narod Niki @ Sonar was simply incredible. The room was filled with an enthusiast crowd ! As long as we are talking music, this has been the best live act I have ever seen/heard in my whole life !

It was awesome !

Richie and Ricardo took turns on the main mixers

Cool to see some keyboards, MPC and drum machines on the tables too.
le K
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: sonar

Post by le K »

Narcisse2 wrote:Narod Niki @ Sonar was simply incredible. The room was filled with an enthusiast crowd ! As long as we are talking music, this has been the best live act I have ever seen/heard in my whole life !

It was awesome !

wasn't so good as you tell it for me...First hour was really boring,but better and better after.
Anyway it was good to see all this talents together :
The best live you 've ever seen? Really? You should go to party more often mate ;)
le-K aka Sylvain Garcia French Musician/DJ/Producer
http://www.myspace.com/soulsoleilk
http://soundcloud.com/le-k
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: sonar

Post by primevil »

le K wrote:
Narcisse2 wrote:Narod Niki @ Sonar was simply incredible. The room was filled with an enthusiast crowd ! As long as we are talking music, this has been the best live act I have ever seen/heard in my whole life !

It was awesome !

wasn't so good as you tell it for me...First hour was really boring,but better and better after.
Anyway it was good to see all this talents together :
The best live you 've ever seen? Really? You should go to party more often mate ;)
i was there also and to be honest...i did find it very inspiring. in terms of 'rocking' the party...yes it didnt quite work but i just liked the concept of it and it was one of those events that the more i think back to it, the more i'm intregued/amazed at what i actually experienced. i'd love to see a mega long set from Niki at some point....you just get the feeling that with the experienece and talent in the line up between them all they could flip the switch at any point and tear the roof off without even trying. sonar was more experimental and restrained which was cool imo.