Guillaume & The Coutu Dumonts

Post by TiEZ »

saw him in geneva 2 weeks ago. really nice

http://www.myspace.com/guillaumethecoutudumonts
katie_m
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by katie_m »

guillaume is a really good friend of mine n a great artist...his mutek record last year didnt miss a set by villalobos, matt john and many more..last year i had the chance to bring him over to athens along with david his luci partner...one day he performed solo...amazing live act with influences from gospel, soul, and then montreal micro house scene...ppl were amazed and at his other projects luci and chic miniature u cant expect nothing but quality...unique,careful selected sounds n patient work.,..his upcoming album also great...the good thing is that he moved to paris rescently for 6months and we will have more chances to see him live performing ;)
Pompelmoessap
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Pompelmoessap »

Perfect Percussionist with Perfect Groove ! Perfect Vibes ! Perfect Guy ! Perfect Porjects ! LUCI with David and CHIC MINIATURE with Ernesto, EGG, Flabbergast, etc. ... and Perfect Upcoming LP on Musique Risquée + Mutek_rec.

Love him.
Coyu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coyu »

Very nice work from Mutek. I love it! :P
TiEZ
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TiEZ »

any liveset available ?
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

This is the future. Can't wait to check out the liveset here in NYC next Saturday night!
dzan
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dzan »

Sooo great. :)

Edit: I've just visited his/their Myspace site and I'm asking me where I can get the track "The only come out.." (2nd track in the player)?? I've ordered the new album on Risquee but the track isn't included. This track is also in one of Butane's current sets.

Does anybody have a clue?
[url="http://soundcloud.com/dzan"]soundcloud.com/dzan[url]
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

dzan wrote:Sooo great. :)

Edit: I've just visited his/their Myspace site and I'm asking me where I can get the track "The only come out.." (2nd track in the player)?? I've ordered the new album on Risquee but the track isn't included. This track is also in one of Butane's current sets.

Does anybody have a clue?
It's included on the CD version. Not sure about the digital release.