- open
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Digging methods.

Post by John Clees »

I personally don't stick to one method.
Good point.

also with all the auto reminders you can get from general online record sites. I have them auto populated into a folder counting 50+ or more. It's hard not to run across new music with some of the youtube players & auto email options now a days. Without even trying you run into so much more vs. even 3-5 years ago online.

I've also post audio sample links from other sites in the "note" section after I add it to my wishlist if the youtube isn't posted in discogs. Obliviously this helps me remember why I added it in the first place, but does help efficiently in the buying process.
Alba livin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Alba livin »

Yea I forgot to mention that I do dig through decks, juno Deejay.de etc beforehand as the prices on Discogs are just out of hand and i also utilise soundcloud but maybe not enough. Discogs would be my main source, i need to start branching out as much as possible as not having a record store here is depressing and so are the prices on Discogs.... for example Various ‎– Referenz 1 by Yakine, MSPE, Avos and alex picone is now at £132. What planet do these people live on.

Anyways thanks for the tips and replies :)
brooklyn1
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by brooklyn1 »

Alba livin wrote:Yea I forgot to mention that I do dig through decks, juno Deejay.de etc beforehand as the prices on Discogs are just out of hand and i also utilise soundcloud but maybe not enough. Discogs would be my main source, i need to start branching out as much as possible as not having a record store here is depressing and so are the prices on Discogs.... for example Various ‎– Referenz 1 by Yakine, MSPE, Avos and alex picone is now at £132. What planet do these people live on.

bummed out i had to travel and attend a wedding the day that released, tried to send my little brother to halcyon to pick me up a copy but he wasn't having it ha
Save the planet, Kill Yourself.
Princeneu
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Princeneu »

Alba livin wrote:Yea I forgot to mention that I do dig through decks, juno Deejay.de etc beforehand as the prices on Discogs are just out of hand and i also utilise soundcloud but maybe not enough. Discogs would be my main source, i need to start branching out as much as possible as not having a record store here is depressing and so are the prices on Discogs.... for example Various ‎– Referenz 1 by Yakine, MSPE, Avos and alex picone is now at £132. What planet do these people live on.

They are repressing it soon I heard...
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Alba livin wrote:is depressing and so are the prices on Discogs. / What planet do these people live on.
Just takes 3-5 friends to create an invisible "online" market.

:lol: