mnml.nl

thank you for visiting !
It is currently Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:46 am 
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

To be 100% honest, tried doing a search for this topic but didnt find anything... Also only spent about a minute searching haha... but since I didnt see an immediate thread, I wanted to ask all you vinyl lovers... any tips or strategies in fixing records that have scratches?

Im fairly new to records, started collecting them beginning of this year and already have a good amount. But somehow I keep scratching my records. I feel that I take the precautions necessary to prevent them from scratching, but somehow they just end up appearing. I'm pretty anal about my stuff as well, taking good care of everything. Although none of you are in my actual situation, if anyone could shed some light on what I possibly may be doing wrong, would be greatly appreciated. I've had a few gigs and I play with my records pretty often about 20+ hours a week. Thanks! <3 this forum.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:38 pm 
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

You should know you unfortunately can't 'repair' vinyl or remove scratches from records

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:26 pm 
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

SanderMartin wrote:
You should know you unfortunately can't 'repair' vinyl or remove scratches from records

hey sander, thanks for your reply. i saw this video and i thought maybe there might be some less intensive ways to fix them