After years of passionate cries and heartfelt pleas for a Discogs app, there is great news to share:
We are releasing the official iOS Discogs App next week!
Excited? So are we! The iOS App will be available for free in the App Store on Monday, February 29! If you are on Android, you can sign up to be an Android Beta tester on our App page. https://blog.discogs.com/finally-official-discogs-app/?utm_source=social&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=News_2016_02_26
In short: What you’ll be able to do with the official Discogs App according to Discogs:
Catalog Your Collection
• View and manage your Discogs Collection, including local access to your Collection and Wantlist when you are offline.
• Add and remove items from your Discogs Collection on the go.
• When you are out digging in your local record store, check to see if you already own a record before you buy it.
View Marketplace Pricing
• Access to the Discogs Marketplace price-range right at your fingertips!
• Easily check Marketplace listings for a particular release. Find a deal? You’re just a tap away from completing the sale via the mobile Discogs Marketplace.
Add to your Wantlist
• Track your grail by adding releases to your Wantlist.
• Find a release when you are out digging? Move it from your Wantlist to your Collection.
Discover New Music
• Search the database and discover new music from anywhere!
• Use your phone’s camera to search for a release by the barcode.