Assholes turn the world go round ...

- open
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Assholes turn the world go round ...

Post by Philsen »

nice short summary of whats goin' on ...
People need to realize the real situation here.

The assholes in charge of Turkey are supporting some assholes in Syria. The assholes in charge of Russia are supporting different assholes in Syria.

The western world can't find anyone to support in Syria who isn't an asshole, except possibly the Kurds. Except that the US doesn't want to support the Kurds too much because it would piss off the assholes in charge of Turkey. Even though the Turks are assholes, they used to not be assholes and the US kind of wants them to not be assholes again. So the US doesn't want to be assholes to Turkey, even though it means kind of being assholes to the Kurds.

So when some other assholes in Syria (who everyone agrees are assholes) attacked the French, the Russians decided to use it as an excuse to bomb some of the assholes in Syria that they don't like, and they figured no one would really pay much attention to whether or not the assholes they bombed were actually the assholes who attacked the French. And the western governments pretty much decided to just not make a fuss about specifically which assholes the Russians bombed, since they are all assholes.

Except that the Turks were pissed that the Russians were bombing their assholes. So they decided to be assholes and kill the assholes who were killing their assholes.

Meanwhile, the Syrian people are stuck in the middle. Surrounded by assholes on all sides, with pretty much no hope of anyone who isn't an asshole coming to help them.
https://np.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comme ... ?context=3

and the world keeps turning ...
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung:
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Assholes turn the world go round ...

Post by John Clees »

Fantastic
:green:
thasim1
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by thasim1 »

i think a lot of the problems we have today are systemic - they have more to do with our economic system and less to do with bad people (assholes). anyway, my quick two sense
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Philsen »

thasim1 wrote:i think a lot of the problems we have today are systemic - they have more to do with our economic system and less to do with bad people (assholes). anyway, my quick two sense
sure it is all systematic, but behind every system are humans, and these humans are the ones who cares that the system from which they benefit the most will stay ... so, at the end, you have a 50/50 problem, 50% because of assholes, and 50% because of fucking systems ... (this is VERY simple, i know, but it describes the problem at minimal)
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung: