- open
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: fabric 85 - Baby Ford

Post by John Clees »

mar wrote:haven't had a chance to listen yet but savage review on RA -

http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=32124
interesting.... seems to be gaining new posts daily.... funny timing the same year babyford released someone else's music mishap, whoopes ee..wrong dat.. or what ever earlier in the year.. one can't honestly help but wonder if this wasn't a hidden energy field... :?: but none the less I think it's a way to express something very specific without actually trying to use adjectives to insult someone's character. in all fairness I think it speaks a bold opinion without crossing a line. ...however...

I haven't heard the mix just yet so i'm curious to give it a proper listen.. but none the less if the frequency channel is "their hearts not in" from an "RA Review" vs. they've always been a more Moodyman approach ::: I "play" records not "mix" records.... its a matter of opinion..... and such review matters not to perhaps a huge majority here that are not familiar with his "past reviews" even or any of his personal musical taste...

:-flower
pure_evil
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pure_evil »

Aaaand that is why RA "reviews", polls and such are absolutely irrelevant. The lack of credibility is absolutely staggering, considering the influence they have over so many people. Love the romanians but didn't know they are Baby Ford's PEERS ?

also lol'd at Elipsis "clearing a dance floor" :D :D :D

This is one of the best fabric mixes I've heard. If this doesn't make you move you really need your ears checked.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

now that the video is avaiable...

this is one of my favorite cuts on the mix...