mnml.nl

Want to join? Send us a message info (at) @ mnml.nl with a preferred username and we'll send you a login!
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:47 pm 
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

canndymann wrote:
Hello guys - I've lurked the forum from time to time in the past but finally got around to signing up.

I'm a local DJ in Brooklyn, me and 2 friends are a trio who play mostly minimal/Romanian inspired stuff. Looking forward to the forum!

hello fellow brooklynite.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:37 pm 

Hello guys, I'm Adam, found your forum with a lot of interesting stuff from a link of a friend. I'm a romanian dj-producer, did a lot of dj'ing from '04 all over Romania and some Europe. Also produced some tech-house minimal around 20009-11 .Met and played with some of the romanian artists back then and some of them became good friends. Then i took a break in the past 5-6 yrs from producing, got into club management (and not only for the money :) and now back to producing again cuz I've got a lot to catch up and I also have the time :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:31 am 

Hi guys,
I'm Pete and I'm from Norway. I'm fairly new to djing and I wanted to join the forum to learn some new interesting stuff :D Normally I watch online tutorials but reading threads here seems to be a whole lot better way of learning :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:14 am 
mnml admn
mnml admn

Welcome to the forum summer_son23 & iceranan1979.

Thank you for the warm words.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:26 pm 

hey ya'll, i'm Mike. Detroit is my home.

i was studying the Bicep Essential Mix from last week but John Cless threw me a curve ball with the Wighnomy Brothers Mix from Club Zooma in '07, holy sh!t, my focus has shifted.

anyways, happy to be here.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10