Recording with crowd noise

- open
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Recording with crowd noise

Post by b-ran »

has anbody used the tascam dr-40 for recording sets? ive been looking into it but im not sure because some sales guy was explaining to me how its inputs are balanced...and going from lets say xlr to unbalanced rcas...will make the signal really weak...he was pushing me to get the zoom h4n cause it uses unbalanced 1/4 inch inputs.

anybody care to help me? I don't have much experience with portable recorders.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

do you trust him? have you dealt with him specifically? sometimes they are told by their mangers to push certain items.. get what your instinct, your own research, and your budget allows. that way you dont live with regret. or ask their return policy as well. in case you have a change of heart.. you can upgrade or down grade..
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

John Clees wrote:do you trust him? have you dealt with him specifically? sometimes they are told by their mangers to push certain items.. get what your instinct, your own research, and your budget allows. that way you dont live with regret. or ask their return policy as well. in case you have a change of heart.. you can upgrade or down grade..
haha thats why im asking here, John :)