mnml.nl

thank you for visiting !
It is currently Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:33 am 
mnml admn
mnml admn

it's a known fact that pilots are unable to talk about seeing UFOs, there's also a well-known Japanese pilot was fired because he went public. Nasa astronauts silenced. I tend to agree with you in a general sense but also understand why ppl are. Spiritually ppl feel lied to and newer generations learn to question everything. the American government has been covering up things for decades. A lot of our history that isnt taught is surfacing.. lots of shows on the history channel, documentaries, testimonials by gov officals decades later.

You saying there isnt truth in conspiracies, to me would be like saying all governments are honest. Some more than others on certain issues but america like russia is obsessed with being a superpower and to admit they are powerless over another entity would be considered a weaknesses. Ever read or hear about the unidentified object that turned on atomic nuclear warheads in russia had full access, and their gov couldn't stop it, but then completely disengaged their entire system? Many thought it nearly started ww3.

We've had presidents that claimed to have seen ufo's. President Eisenhower went on record saying he did when they had the atomic bomb traveling on a ship. there are relationships that tie the two together. Keeping the panic of the ppl comes before obligation of truth / or perhaps thats worked the pasted 60-70 years and now is subject to change due to our immediate demand for love, change in our world, understanding, and a higher state of spiritual understanding and consciousness..

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:03 am 
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Themis wrote:
its just interesting to me, i would bet if we would analyse where the most UFO/Alien storys come from, it would be infact america.

maybe, but stories coming out in a "larger scale" from an specific place is not an indicator that in that place there is more UFO/Alien activity than in places where stories don't go public

near where I live there is this place called "Capilla Del Monte", where people is accustomed to see "UFOs" in a regular basis, and is of common knowledge to speak about a supposed "underground city", Erks, inhabited by beings of higher states of consciousness, with whom some communicate

same with "Shambhala" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shambhala) in the Himalayas and a few others, displayed in specific energetic points of the planet

stories do go public, but they don't catch the attention of those who are more attracted to superficial or external things, besides the fact that the understanding of certain "stories" of this type requires a determinated amount of internal work over X line of self-discovery, because this "knowledge" makes sense only once you've worked over you, otherwise go unnoticed, misunderstood or as "crazy" stories

the thing with (north) america is that it is like "the voice of the planet", "the comunicator of the world", and, by so, the place where propaganda "borns", the central of social engineering, being this the reason why extraterrestrial races whose agenda has to do with disclosure communicate with USA

Themis wrote:
Roswell, Area 51, the americans always believed their government had big secrets, there are so many hollywood films around CIA, NSA, and government secrets that for most people it could really be possible. And now with the whole NSA scandal ect. its only more convincing that they could have such big secrets.

have you ever wondered why do secret societies exist?

Themis wrote:
that's just my perception. i never met someone in my life who thought the austrian, swiss, german, france, swedish government would and could cover up such big secrets over decades.

not decades, my friend, this starts right here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

will write some more later

meanwhile check this out, she is supposedly a "gray-human" hybrid, the reincarnation of the "commander" of the ship that crashed out in Roswell...

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:26 pm 
mnml admn
mnml admn

another interested video : thank you for sharing...

accidently stumbled on this : the guy who in 2001 had 100's of military and gov works testified in court all their stories were true..

created (Sirius) the movie recently, but speaks about other things as well..

Xcon 2004 - Steven Greer, M.D. - The Untold Story of the Disclosure Project

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM1qVckEMLI

----------

original video from 2001

U.F.O DISCLOSURE PROJECT -FULL VERSION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:24 pm 
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

John Clees wrote:
original video from 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk

waaa, seen this only in fragments! will see it completely now, thank you !

just a moment ago I remembered this film, saw it when I was not much into this and it creeped me out:

one of the most frequent conspiracy theories says that US government has pacted with some extraterrestrial races to exchange technology for human beings: hence the abductions, commonly spread in the US more than in any other place

Alex Collier saying this in 1994, a classic:

Themis wrote:
that's just my perception. i never met someone in my life who thought the austrian, swiss, german, france, swedish government would and could cover up such big secrets over decades.

here is a good channel disclosing information about underground bases: http://www.youtube.com/user/megawatts1066/featured

Themis wrote:
our politicians are mostly incompetent, and our military/intelligence service doesn't have unlimited funding like the NSA, CIA ect, quite the contrary, since the second world war we constantly cut their budgets until there is nothing left, they couldn't cover up anything even if they wanted.

not every intelligence service of the planet works for covering up secrets this big and most really do what they say they do: protect their country, and not necesarily from aliens, but from really nasty organizations. Here in south america there is a lot of deal with the "guerrillas" and the "black market", for example, though I don't know in which measure they approach other issues

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 10:26 am 
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

I've never needed "proofs" to "validate" what, in other ways, I experience as real, but if I had needed, I would like to have had an introduction like this:

John Clees wrote:
original video from 2001

http://disclosureproject.org/

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 3:32 pm 
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:19 pm 
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Is easy to fall in confusion, when looking for the truth, because, in order to find something, one has to be open, somehow, to receive,
and, often, what one receives contradicts something that has been received before, and that was rooted, in the form of a belief, that leaded to act upon it.

The mistake was to act based on something that lacked of ground.

Better said: the ground was, but it wasn't as strong as the one that came above.

The past weekend spent some considerable time researching Steven Greer, a man whose research I had in the look, but that was so subtle, intellectually, that didn't caught my attention.

Everything was good till I came to this video:

whose description did called my attention:

Project Camelot wrote:
Barcelona, 26 July 2009

Special note: This is not a conventional interview, but a contentious frank exchange of views. It is a debate on a very important subject. For those of you who prefer to hear more from Greer where he is uncontested we encourage you to visit his website or watch other interviews on YouTube.

Our approach in this interview is purposeful and we do not apologize for insisting on sharing equal ground with Greer to discuss this important subject. -Kerry

BACKGROUND:

"The fact that you and I are still breathing the free air of Earth is abundant testimony to the fact that these civilizations are not hostile."

STEVEN GREER, TALKING TO ART BELL
8 August 2004

Dr Steven Greer of the Disclosure Project is almost too well-known in the UFO research community to require an introduction. His ground-breaking Press Conference, in Washington in May 2001, was one of a number of influential factors which inspired us to found Project Camelot five years later. Our intention was to support his initiative and add further momentum, and information, to the disclosure moment at a grass-roots level.

Yet, all was not well. Whenever a correspondent wrote to Steven Greer asking him about Project Camelot, they received a standard letter back from his office stating that Project Camelot was disinformation. And despite being extremely accessible on the UFO Conference circuit over the last three years, we had never once had the chance to meet or speak with him.

Since we were all attending the Barcelona Exopolitics Summit in July 2009, we were looking forward, at last, to the opportunity to talk. More than one person in his entourage was also supportive of our meeting, as they themselves had been following Camelot's work for long enough to know that our intentions were honorable.

However, Steven Greer ignored us, and declined to appear at the pre-conference panel discussion which we had been specifically invited to Barcelona to moderate. Disappointed, we attended his main conference presentation and heard him state explicitly (as he has done on many public occasions) that all the ET visitors were friendly.

In response to this, we made a statement on the 'What's New' section of our site, making clear our disagreement and that this unilateral position was, in our informed opinion, dangerous and premature. We had only weeks previously been explicitly told by Dr Pete Peterson that most ETs were friendly, but some were not, and that was the main reason why he continued to do work for the US Government. We spent two full days talking with Dr Peterson on this and other subjects: his statement was compelling to us, and rang true.

Click here to listen to an important four-minute extract:
http://projectcamelot.org/Dr_Pete_Pet...

After we had stated our opinion on our site, we were approached by Dr Greer's PR representative and were informed that he would do an interview. What you see here was hastily arranged, for which we apologize. We needed to catch the moment while it was available.

What you will see in this 70 minute video is an impassioned, articulate and intelligent discussion which has as its central theme the most important question that may be faced by the human race: Can we trust ALL the visitors to Planet Earth? To risk a simplistic paraphrase, Dr Greer says Yes, and Project Camelot says Not Necessarily.

The debate is well-informed and vigorous. We thank Dr Greer for appearing with us, and he gave a good account of himself. And so did we. Enjoy... and we would like to emphasize again what we stated clearly in the video: that none of us can know with certainty the agendas of all the many visiting ET races, and to presume that one does may be irresponsible and premature. Informed by what we know, we stand by that view - and we look forward to further discussion as more information continues to become available.

It called my attention because my approach with disinformers is the same than Greer's: "not to feed them". But, at the same time, I followed, not as a fanatic, many Camelot's interviews that added, in an earlier stage, a lot to the way I understand things, and I wanted to see how they were disinforming.

The issue is delicate, because one holds true wishes of helping, of informing, but one may fall in the hands of "information" that's been manipulated, in order to confuse... One ends up watching someone whose body language is coherent, pure, sincere, but builded over manipulated NFO.

Later I came across this, that was, also, there, but "so subtle", again, "intellectually, that didn't caught my attention":

theyfly.com wrote:
Billy On the February 17th, 2005, Quetzal and I privately spoke about the conspiracy books of various scribblers, as for example, Zacharia Sitchin, David Icke, Jan van Holey, alias Jan van Helsing, as well as Andreas von Rètyi and consorts.

We two also spoke privately about that and indeed over a chess game on March 3rd, 2005.

Since we, however, did not record the private conversation, the result is not included in the contact reports, for which reason I want yet again to speak about the entire matter so that we have something in print in regard to what there is to think of the contents of the books of the named hacks.

In his books "The Greatest Secret - The Book which will Change the World" Icke indeed also writes about supposed connections and blood relationships of the governments on the Earth.

Also the talk is of a clan, respectively, reptoid, race, the supposed Anunnaki, who are supposed to "control" the Earth humans "through the mind".

These "reptilian humans" are also supposed to control the world, politics and humanity, and so forth.

According to Icke, the reptilians are supposed to come from another dimension, and indeed from the "lower fourth dimension" from where they are supposedly controlled.

The nonsense in Icke's and all the other conspiracy theory books is so unbelievable that one's hair stands on end.

Ptaah Nonsensical scribbles of this kind are entirely commercially directed so that the rouble rolls, as you tend to say, also so that the hacks - if I may use your expression - can fill their pockets with money.

In addition to that, they are imprisoned in sectarian-belief and esotericism and, in their thoughts and feelings as well as in their belief, they move in worlds of illusion and other kinds of unreal imaginations.

The entirety of this matter of faith and fantasies has developed into a delusion in them which already moves in schizophrenic forms, whereby they no longer perceive the truth and reality and consequently also can no longer recognise it.

And in this delusional form they infiltrate the humans with their absurdities which they imagine and also adopt them from other scribblers which you call "abkupfern". [copying?]

Thereby the readers of the entire nonsense are seduced to believingly accept the lies, slanders, the swindle and the fantasies of these irresponsible scribblers as truth while they assess the reality and the real truth as unrealistic, unreal and as untruth.

Belief is just very much simpler that investigating the effective truth through one's own seeking and one's own cognitive work.

Furthermore the fantastic and illusory will sooner be accepted by the Earth humans than even the truth and reality which appears banal compared to the fantastic and illusory.

Therefore it is so that standing on the firm ground of the facts, truth and reality is proscribed while the untruthful, fantastic, and illusory and all the swindling, lies, deceit and slander which is bound with it - which, since time immemorial, have always been booming business - effect the Earth humans like sweet balm which stills the delight and demand for that which is fantastic and illusory.

So lying, swindle, falsehoods, deceit and slander are means through which the human allows himself to be very easily beguiled, because everything is only swallowed and does not have to truthfully be contemplated, while the search for the effective truth and its processing is bound with very much effort and cognitive work as well as with a sense for the recognition of reality.

However the irresponsible scribblers - who invent the crazy and unreal as well as unrealistic conspiracy theories, copy the entire nonsense from each other and throw everything to their believers as fodder, and therewith earn much money - know exactly that.

That is also the case with the books of the hacks named by you who, without conscience, spread their horrendous nonsense of their dim-witted conspiracy theories and thereby lead their faithful readers into error, convey to them a completely wrong picture of the world and hound them into angst and terror.

The books named by you by David Icke, as well as, however, also the books of Zacharias Sitchin, van Helsing and of Rètyi belong just as much in the realm of the nonsense and feeblemindedness of illusory and fantasy-rich conspiracy theories as also do other similar kinds of works which, if I may use your words, must be labelled as sheer idiocy and schizophrenic delusional imaginings.

Truthfully, from the complete contents there are no things at all to name which could be designated facts of truth and reality because basically it deals with nothing other than freely invented fantasies and illusions which are irresponsibly given a coating of truth in order to thereby take those Earth humans into their power who believe the dim-witted nonsense and allow themselves to be taken prisoner by it.

From the entire exposition of all books of such a kind no letter may be considered as true because everything is only built on deception, lies, deceit, slander, fantasies and illusions which also applies to the supposed reptoid beings or reptilian humans.

Such kinds of beings are pure inventions of the scribblers because they thereby connect the evil and want to thereby transmit the impression of the evil and diabolical, whereby the Earth humans are driven to angst and terror which naturally again has its effect on the numbers of sales of the books and brings in great profit.

Reptoid, respectively, reptilian beings, as these are described in the nonsensical books, exist even less in the entire universe than they do in other dimensions of this universe, so however, also not on the Earth - also not in forms of transmuted humans.

It also corresponds to a lie that such extraterrestrial beings, or other kinds, have lived on the Earth since time immemorial or since more recent times and are even active in the governments, because assertions which claim that it is true, indeed, correspond to the crazy fantasies, illusions, angsts or conscious lies and slandering of the book-scribblers.

Yet in every regard believers do not, as a rule, let themselves be impressed by the truth, rather they faithfully remain in the prison which they themselves delusionally imagine because that is simpler than having to grapple with the real truth.

The truth is just simply and somehow banal, as you tend to say, for which reason it only addresses humans who consciously use their reason and understanding, while the others, who depend on the fantastic and illusory as well as that which pertains to belief, are not willing to free themselves from the nonsensical and the unreal as well as from their not making use of reason and understanding.

Billy Those are clear words, just as they already many times were said.

[...]

Link

what correlates, among other NFO contained in the link, with what Greer says in the upper video.

At the end, it doesn't matter if extraterrestrial exist or not, their supposed message has more sense than their existence: to live in peace.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:22 pm 
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

playlist

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next