FOX Reporters Fired For Reporting the Truth : Monsanto Milk

- open
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

FOX Reporters Fired For Reporting the Truth : Monsanto Milk

Post by John Clees »

FOX Reporters Fired For Reporting the Truth About Monsanto Milk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL1pKlnh ... embedded#!

roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: FOX Reporters Fired For Reporting the Truth : Monsanto M

Post by roland »

the only thing that surprises me about fox is that people in the states watch this channel..
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

I don't know any who watch it.. and personally don't watch any traditional new channels what so ever..

I stopped drinking regular milk almost a year ago and changed to unsweetened almond milk, which has 50% more calcium.

no more : steroid, drug induced, abused cow milk.
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackbrazzo »

It does have a good sports channel though ;)

Love American sports i have to say!
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

I am generally not one of those people who freaks out at the mention of a corporation's name but when I hear the word Monsanto chills run up my spine. I can honestly say that I have heard Monsanto's name quite often and I have never, not even once heard anyone speak of Monsanto in a good way. I even know level headed and honest people, people are employed in a variety of sectors from private to public who actually go out and protest Monsanto. These are not just hippy nut bags... intelligent, hard working, normal people are taking to the streets to protest the activities of Monsanto. I have not personally done this myself but the more I read about the company the more I feel like something has to be done.

In the last year or so there has been some uproar about Monsanto's Genetically Modified Corn Products. Some researchers in France fed the Monsanto GMO Corn to rats and they all developed cancer tumours... in Monsanto's defence those types of rats tend to be susceptible to cancer but when all the rats get the cancer that is a warning sign to me. That warning sign says that if you are susceptible to cancer and you eat their corn then you are likely to get it. It may or may not trigger cancer but if you have vulnerable genetics then you will likely get it.

There was a US congressman who had received large donations from Monsanto during his campaign for office. Well, from what I read it seems that this guy basically foisted a bill that Monsanto wrote under his name onto the people of the United States. The bill was slipped into a larger bill before congress that was one of those bills that most wanted to see pass... in this fine print it make it illegal to stop the sale of the possibly cancer causing corn in question... even if it is shown to cause cancer... Obama signed this into law willingly.

Some other scientist have condemned the study but others have agreed with the findings. I think the main argument against the study was that the rats that were used were readily susceptible to cancer... but from my perspective... as I mentioned before... many people are genetically susceptible to cancer and if so the vulnerable are likely to suffer from a product that is totally unnecessary then this product should not be sold to the public... let alone snuck into common foods and common goods. Corn is in everything these days... hell, I even have a juice jug that is made of modified corn starch even though it seems no different from plastic.
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

John Clees wrote:I stopped drinking regular milk almost a year ago and changed to unsweetened almond milk, which has 50% more calcium.
no more : steroid, drug induced, abused cow milk.
I have a buddy who is all into the almond milk. He switched to Silk brand because he said he was reading that the kind he was drinking might cause cancer. I don't know it is true but if you are an almond milk drinker then it would be worth researching. I don't really drink it but I am passing on the result of his research. Might be BS IDK but it is worth looking into. He trawls a lot of vegan health forums and stuff like that. I was raised a veggie but I eat chicken, eggs and occasionally fish in my adult life.

I however... do watch a lot of news. I watch and read news from a variety of countries and sources. Most of it is propaganda but it is important to read both perspectives. In all honest every side is slanted but there are a lot of facts that one side or the other are unwilling to mention.

BTW.. everyone should know what propaganda is... sounds like some commie BS but all societies are inundated with it...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda

Just a note but by their function the priestly class of people and artists are propagandists... few of either explore existence just for the sake of it... most have a vision or attitude they wish to see imposed or they have an experience that they wish to convey. These are the limitations of most expression, propagandist, religious or artistic... but there is more right?
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Anu on Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

nevermind.
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Anu on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

I buy the organic unsweeten almond milk from wholefoods. wholefoods brand name is 365

http://www.fooducate.com/app#page=produ ... 31381BA074