What's the problem with deejay.de?

- open
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Re: What's the problem with deejay.de?

Post by Themis »

sorry but a big wantlist is nothing to brag about Oo

so you added 2 releases every day over the last 10 years average. and i doubt you using it 10 years.

also it defeats a big feature of discogs.

if a seller adds a record which is in your wantlist you probably never notice it, cause there must be over 100 new records every day. either you invest every day hours to check the feed with new stuff that people sell or you miss most of them.

so if you dont see if a seller puts a record you really really really want for a few bucks on, then you use discogs very very inefficent.
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

I can't speak for Bear, but my wantlist is this big, because of two reasons
1) My bad memory
2) To save on shipping costs (i always buy at least 3-4 records at a time)

Themis, it looks like you use your wishlist to find hot deals, that's fine... But i don't care about them. I buy records whenever i feel like it, not because of some hot deal...
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Papa Bear »

breton wrote:I can't speak for Bear, but my wantlist is this big, because of two reasons
1) My bad memory
2) To save on shipping costs (i always buy at least 3-4 records at a time)

Themis, it looks like you use your wishlist to find hot deals, that's fine... But i don't care about them. I buy records whenever i feel like it, not because of some hot deal...
Yeh, same here. And Themis, i was just joking obviously.
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

Does anyone know if there is a way to stop their annoying as fvck e-mail notifications?
I have just received 7 (SEVEN) e-mails informing me that one of the items in my order has become available... EVEN THOUGH IT'S ALWAYS BEEN AVAILABLE.
Not to mention that everytime i make any action on their website, be it ordering something or paying for an order etc., they send me 3 (THREE) confirmation e-mails.
WHAT THE FVCK IS THAT ALL ABOUT? Are they retarded?
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

i order since years from them, and never experienced such a problem.

just write a message to the support, its not a common problem, i never heard of that.
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Philsen »

I get the notification emails also ... i wrote them and they told me that this is generated from your wishlist, marked artist or labels ... that would mean i must go through my wishlist and kick all out of it to not receive the mails ... not sure if it is the same problem that you have, but sounds similar ...

edit: do you get the notifications for your current order? I have also get 5-6 mails today, there also was one EP 2 times in it. But 1 hour later i get the corrected mail. Seems that they sometimes have problems with their mail programm ... Annoying, yes ... even if an EP gets lost in this ... happend 1 time ...
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung:
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

Philsen wrote:do you get the notifications for your current order? I have also get 5-6 mails today, there also was one EP 2 times in it. But 1 hour later i get the corrected mail. Seems that they sometimes have problems with their mail programm
Probably was made by the same wanker who programmed their search engine -evil ...
Philsen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Philsen »

breton wrote:
Philsen wrote:do you get the notifications for your current order? I have also get 5-6 mails today, there also was one EP 2 times in it. But 1 hour later i get the corrected mail. Seems that they sometimes have problems with their mail programm
Probably was made by the same wanker who programmed their search engine -evil ...
yeah, this "engine" really sucks ...
-everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today-
:zager and evans:

-life is of the nature of water:
it always seeks the deepest place,
which is always below in the darkness
and heaviness of the earth.-
:c.g. jung: