Nuloop website shut down for good?

- open
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Re: Nuloop website shut down for good?

Post by Themis »

if you hope that someday every seller adds samples you are dreaming, most sellers have 1000 of records, the work to add samples everytime they put one for sale is not gonna happen.

and again the samples are LOST the minute the record is sold, so all the work for nothing.
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Papa Bear »

Themis wrote:if you hope that someday every seller adds samples you are dreaming, most sellers have 1000 of records, the work to add samples everytime they put one for sale is not gonna happen.

and again the samples are LOST the minute the record is sold, so all the work for nothing.
I know a seller who's got 5,773 items on sale, and he uploaded samples for every single release as far as i know. I'm not surprised the guy has a 100% feedback. Pretty cool listening to all those samples. I feel like i'm in an actual record store, listening to vinyls. The man is what i consider a true professional.
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

damn! nuloop was the place to go when you need some old stuff listened too :)
any other sources you know about?
nuwave999
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by nuwave999 »

usually when a company goes bankrupt, the first thing that happens is the auditors start selling of all the assets to get as much money back as possible.

we should team up and buy the database from them. i cant imagine its of any value to anyone else, apart from us freeks. :)

shouldnt be too hard to find out whos incharge of the assets now??