Hawtin vs Deadmau5

- open
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Hawtin vs Deadmau5

Post by John Clees »

I'm guessing richie was playing some of his own material in these sets?

yes / no :?:
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

Well, if there is one thing I can't abide it is yellow on a Tuesday. I gave the woman ample warning! She knew what was coming. That is probably why she wore it.

( story redacted... )

I don’t know what to say about the vinyl stuff. I haven't even put on a record in a year or so. When I look at my records I think about mnml and the raging vinyl fundamentalists and sluff them off from thought. It just bugs me. I have developed a psychological association between records and people on mnml endlessly prattling on about vinyl and anti-digital rhetoric. It makes me dislike my records. I have lost my personal connection to them. They are just objects used as a medium for sound.

I wonder where all those vinyl sales are coming from in terms of genre. I bet it is mostly hip hop. Why did you remove your comment about vinyl sales being up? Just curious.

@ last comment: You mean at the sets I saw? To be honest I am not sure. It was a long time ago. I just remember that people were enjoying it...
Last edited by Shepherd_of_Anu on Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

the real question is .... how did you break up with her..? what "reason" did you use or say....hahaha..

I choose to remove mine as well as well as his vs. spreading vomit into this thread. no worries I didn't forget to at least
put back in the point I was trying to make before his negative disrespectful energy was injected into the conversation..

where you been? you mentioned assisting me in the website project..

then drop off for half a year... you ok?
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

I am sort of ok. Unfortunately I have been consumed with unavoidable things. I have thought about it from time to time. I was meandering through my computer the other day and found an old set of yours... some cool tracks in there... reminded me, so I checked out your site and noticed that you updated your site a little. It looks more user friendly... I have not forgotten... I just got really busy. It is amazing how time passes by. I should have emailed. Sorry.

I should probably erase that story... it is a bit personal for a public forum. The exact circumstances of the end were lost with time... I think I dodged a bullet on that one though.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

what set? glad your... sort of..ok.. :shock:
life is personal...that is what makes it worth sharing...
everything time you get out of a bad relationship, which I just did about a year ago..
you dodge a bullet. love is the highest of high's and lowest of lows..
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

Richie an woman talk go hand in hand nowadays :lol: (-)
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Vito wrote:Richie an woman talk go hand in hand nowadays :lol: (-)
meaning what..? is that some derogatory response directed at rich or to the person above...?

:?
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »