Fabric 68 - Petre Inspirescu

- open
Clapshot
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Fabric 68 - Petre Inspirescu

Post by Clapshot »

I think he never reached the Intro o seara organica level again. His first album is a unique masterpiece. I miss this cinematic sounddesign and more experimental arrangements in his newer works. The whole classical thing is really nice too, but on the other hand kinda formatic after a few releases.

http://youtu.be/Z7TtA03ZQcg :-flower
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

Clapshot wrote:cinematic sounddesign
I take it you haven't heard his last record*? 'Cause if you don't think it's 'cinematic' then i don't know what is.
Clapshot wrote:more experimental arrangements
I don't know what you're talking about here. I never considered his arrangements 'experimental'.

*i'm talking about the one on arpiar, not this abomination
Clapshot
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Clapshot »

breton wrote:
Clapshot wrote:cinematic sounddesign
I take it you haven't heard his last record*? 'Cause if you don't think it's 'cinematic' then i don't know what is.
Clapshot wrote:more experimental arrangements
I don't know what you're talking about here. I never considered his arrangements 'experimental'.

*i'm talking about the one on arpiar, not this abomination

I own his latest on arpiar too. Maybe its just a subjective sense. I try to explain it:

Intro o in my ears has a greater variety of sounds. Each track is more diverse in the choosing of sounds, samples etc.. The tracks stand more for themselves. Its trippier and deeper to me. Of course gradina is great but for me it rides the classical approach in almost every track which i can not say for intro o which is just more diverse and for me feels more inspired ;) but as i said, this can be my subjective feeling.. Added the point that the whole classical sounds in his newer works are his main musical concept, I understand that gradina is a concept album more than intro o was..

Anyway bla bla - still a great album and mix on fabric :) i think people like him really try to develop something special. So kudos for that!