How much will it cost to travel to IBIZA and party for a wee

- open
willidust
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

How much will it cost to travel to IBIZA and party for a wee

Post by willidust »

I'd be traveling with one or two other guys. We'd stay for around 6 or 7 nights and want to go clubbing the majority of the nights and do all the daytime festivities. We're traveling from Wisconsin, USA. We want to keep it as cheap as possible without sacrificing going to the clubs and daytime festivities.

All things considered (food, hotel, plane tickets roundtrip, cover, drinks, etc.), how much will this cost us per person? Obviously we want a decent hotel in a good location.

THANKS!!
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: How much will it cost to travel to IBIZA and party for a

Post by blizt »

Every time I've been, I've spent more or less 700 euros for 6-7 days. No drugs involved and little drinks 8) Day time spent on the beach. Night time partying, going to some bigger events (cocoon, pacha) and the not so crowded ones. Because I fly from Spain plane tickets arent very expensive.

But havent been there for the past 4 years, so I dont know how much things have changed.
unkn0wn
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by unkn0wn »

It depends on the drugs, it depends on the drinking, it depends on accomodation... Seeing that you want to stay in a "decent hotel" I assume you're not travelling on a budget... Dining out is expensive unless you eat chicken BBQ all the time, dunno man, you were pretty vague lol
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

I live in ibiza and its a very expensive place if you want to go out clubbing every night, it can be done cheaply but you have to know ppl here for guestlist etc and i wouldnt advise buying drinks in clubs either better to have a few drinks before u go an limit yourself to a few drinks when in the club ..
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....