In with the new out with the old.......

- open
Harry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: In with the new out with the old.......

Post by Harry »

breton wrote:Harry and Ray discussing Ben Neville/Mosaic in the "In with the new out with the old" thread... :D
In with the old out with the new!
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

roland wrote:the raw interpreter ... not too new, his first release is exactly one year old but i discovered his work just recently..

pretty sure its the the same guy working as part of the Analogue Cops (lucretio & marieu)...they have so many damn labels.. Appointment, Enlightened Wax, Experiential Learning, Livejam, Machines State, Relative, Restoration, Warm Sounds, etc.

and they produce under so many aliases ...almost all of the aliases on those labels are them..except a few. its ridiculous.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

b-ran wrote:
roland wrote:the raw interpreter ... not too new, his first release is exactly one year old but i discovered his work just recently..

pretty sure its the the same guy working as part of the Analogue Cops (lucretio & marieu)...they have so many damn labels.. Appointment, Enlightened Wax, Experiential Learning, Livejam, Machines State, Relative, Restoration, Warm Sounds, etc.

and they produce under so many aliases ...almost all of the aliases on those labels are them..except a few. its ridiculous.
yeah i see your point, they all sound kinda familiar and f.e emg appears on the new warm sounds and he is also represented on those other labels..

good to know, thanks man..
Dardis
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dardis »

All the guys & gals based around the Poisson Chat Musique label. Love every release so far
lostinmusiq
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by lostinmusiq »

Gerry Read
The Analogue Cops
Carreno Is LB
Roger Gerressen
Dubsons
tsankip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tsankip »

I don't know if you can say new, but maybe Mitsuaki Komamura, Johannes Volk, Kassian Troyer, Society of Silence, L'estasi Dell'oro, Buttha, Recondite, Matti Turunen, Albert Schwartz...
candle
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by candle »

Mighty Isherwood!
WillieSmalls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by WillieSmalls »

roland wrote:
b-ran wrote:

yeah i see your point, they all sound kinda familiar and f.e emg appears on the new warm sounds and he is also represented on those other labels..

good to know, thanks man..
Love those LiveJam releases, shame they haven't put out any more. Reminds me of the stuff Daft Punk used to play back in the 90's.