- open
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Sausage fest

Post by roland »

breton wrote:
roland wrote:robag wruhme
yeah, he's a nice fella. i totally forgot about him. i think i only saw him once, but it was really fun.
indeed he is :D

did you see the documentary speaking in code where they are at the wighomy brothers homebase in jena? ... i highly recommend it ;)

tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

Move D, Lerosa, Ben UFO, Omar S, October, Zip, Moodymann and Theo Parrish all get the ladies moving.
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

weird discussion this...
souat
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by souat »

yeeah guys.. u're so right.. i know some ppl whos workin at BBC .. i can talk to them to start a campaign against romanian.. lets talk with our friends to not going anymore at their parties.. we are many.. we can do it..

breton please be our leader!!.. please..
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

I didn't like them anyway.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Hutch wrote:No one in the states has heard of any of the Romanians. Very few. I dont think any of them have ever played the states easier. I still don't know what the big deal is about playing classic house tracks :(
playing proper classic house tracks is a staple of dance music and always will be.. nothing is that original or better than it's creator's. the mid west.. case in point :

Make Me - Ryan Elliott Interview

plays/moved to europe, but still buys half his stuff from the states.. I don't think it's a "big deal" it's just seldom done properly.. also: Rhadoo played in detroit nearly 1 year ago today.. in 2011.. * http://www.facebook.com/events/235304739857914/ * for 4-8 ppl.../ literally ...:) it was poorly promoted....also playing anything of the same frequencies will become boring.... drastically scripted... it's impossible for me to listen to someone's set that "only" plays just one type.. adding, subtracting, is the fun part... the flow of change.. the life of the journey...

I think if you just constantly play one type of music for any length in time..
it's boring and the people who can still be into it, would be groupie's..
case in point of the initial person's post...
Badea Mandea
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Badea Mandea »

you would be luckier spotting waldo in that crowd than women: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcw1bOWe8v4
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

sohrab_rd wrote:i saw radhoo in fabric at the end of september and his set was far from boring... the dancefloor had lots of ladies (especially for fabric) and everybody was loving it... his technique was incredible and the tracks as well

think it's more got to do with the party/crowd certain promoters attract... and the club as well... im pretty most of the djs playing in cocorico will play to a crowd of mostly men
Fabric isn't such a sausage fest these days. I went to the birthday a couple of weeks ago and there were lots of lovely young ladies.