mnml admn

Re: track ID'ing

Post by John Clees »

cloutier wrote:
john clees wrote:
cloutier wrote:
$TBA
ummmm
i wouldn't sweat that. juno always has that in place when they've not actually received the vinyl yet to price it for the store. i bet it falls in the 11 - 14$us range.
sounds great. I REALLY APPRECIATE you letting me know that..
signed up for the email notification.. I've gone back to that site after being away from some time..
such an amazing site for release samples and resources. I just now started added artist/labels to my profile..
was thinking about you the other day.. let me know when your back in the US..
perhaps we can chat..
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: track ID'ing

Post by cloutier »

john clees wrote: sounds great. I REALLY APPRECIATE you letting me know that..
signed up for the email notification.. I've gone back to that site after being away from some time..
such an amazing site for release samples and resources. I just now started added artist/labels to my profile..
was thinking about you the other day.. let me know when your back in the US..
perhaps we can chat..
i use juno for almost all of my record purchases simply for ease and consistent updates like the one i linked you to. it makes record shopping a breeze, especially when the states makes it quite difficult to stay on top of the game by simply supporting the brick and mortar stores.

as for being in the states...i'm still in nyc until at least spring, and i was home last week to visit the family, but i didn't go out and do much of anything except take a road trip to traverse city with my girlfriend. every time i come home to detroit i lay pretty low - i had an offer to play at the works, but passed it up to spend time with my family.

hell...come to think of it...i've not played in detroit since like...2008. hahah.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier