Labrynth festival anybody??

- open
soapz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Labrynth festival anybody??

Post by soapz »

Ive waited and waited and now the dates have been announced so Im off to Japan in September for Labrynth festival!! :)

For those not familar with the festival.. resident names are Peter van Hoesen, Donato Dozzy, Function.. Scuba played last year there aswell. It has the biggest funktion one system ive ever seen a photo of..

Anyway if anybody is going let me know, would be cool to travel up there with some other folk.. :)
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Labrynth festival anybody??

Post by cloutier »

i'll be out there again this year. not playing this time, but i have to go back to the mountain. best festival i've ever been to in my life, hands down.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

hmm 1000 euro only to go to a festival .. not happening :/

though i believe you if you say its really good !
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

dude, its worth every penny. i know its an expensive trip, but it is, without question, the most amazing party on the planet. the location, the sound, the music, the people, the food...so unreal.

ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

how are the drugs?
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

in a country like japan that has insane laws and punishments for drug use, its not exactly par for the course like it is in the rest of the world.

but its not nearly as crazy as singapore.

roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

cloutier wrote:in a country like japan that has insane laws and punishments for drug use, its not exactly par for the course like it is in the rest of the world.

lol you've experienced singapore too? i went there from phuket and googled some facts about singapore earlier.. this fuckin dictatorship made me so paranoid i was running an hour through the whole airport to find the guy who was responsible for the "package wrapping" machine.. finally he turned it on for me and i payd for 3 turns.. my suitcase was so heavily wrapped in you couldn't even recognize it's color anymore..

not that i have seen or touched anything there, but just the possibility someone could use me for drug trafficking made me crazy..
partying only in europe for me..

besides that i've read ace reviews about labyrinth, lineup, soundsystem, people.. they have a pretty sophisticated scene there!
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

roland wrote:
cloutier wrote:in a country like japan that has insane laws and punishments for drug use, its not exactly par for the course like it is in the rest of the world.

lol you've experienced singapore too? i went there from phuket and googled some facts about singapore earlier.. this fuckin dictatorship made me so paranoid i was running an hour through the whole airport to find the guy who was responsible for the "package wrapping" machine.. finally he turned it on for me and i payd for 3 turns.. my suitcase was so heavily wrapped in you couldn't even recognize it's color anymore..

not that i have seen or touched anything there, but just the possibility someone could use me for drug trafficking made me crazy..
partying only in europe for me..

besides that i've read ace reviews about labyrinth, lineup, soundsystem, people.. they have a pretty sophisticated scene there!

i've never been to singapore, but two of my best friends have gone twice. you can get thrown in jail for chewing gum (illegal), and drug usage, possession, or sale is punishable by death.

as for japan...potentially some of the most up-for-it fans that are ravishingly mad for the music. they know damn near every record, and they party...hard. love playing out there.