Beatport 20% off coupons

- open
hairblz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Beatport 20% off coupons

Post by hairblz »

They haven't given me one in ageeeees!!!

Do you guys still get them?
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Re: Beatport 20% off coupons

Post by Themis »

nope
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

i haven't shopped there in a while.
Alex Bizzaro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Alex Bizzaro »

last one on september 2011
danbolton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by danbolton »

ive never been sent one and i must have spent thousands of pounds on there! hardly use it any more now tho, its just too expensive! the £1.00 handling fee they charge for wav plus the tax they slap on makes it almost twice as much again as some of the other sites so even if they did give me a 20% off coupon would still be cheaper to shop elsewhere! now i only ever buy exclusives on there if i really like them, and even then i often wait a couple of weeks for them to come out on the other download sites! feel pretty stupid for not shopping around a bit sooner lol :roll:
LouisVee
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by LouisVee »

danbolton wrote:ive never been sent one and i must have spent thousands of pounds on there! hardly use it any more now tho, its just too expensive! the £1.00 handling fee they charge for wav plus the tax they slap on makes it almost twice as much again as some of the other sites so even if they did give me a 20% off coupon would still be cheaper to shop elsewhere! now i only ever buy exclusives on there if i really like them, and even then i often wait a couple of weeks for them to come out on the other download sites! feel pretty stupid for not shopping around a bit sooner lol :roll:
Beatport is the most expensive for you? In Canada, we pay only 1.49$ per track, and the canadian $ is pretty high so it's a good deal. I think there's only bleep (1.35$) or digital tunes (0.82€ for WAVs! (no VAT)) that are cheaper.

Btw, there's some password that you can on banner in youtube that gives reduction on Beatport. You have to type in "GETSTARTED" or "NEWMUSIC". I think it gives 15%
danbolton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by danbolton »

in 320 you pay £1.73 for a brand new song, with VAT it works out at £1.99. as soon as you upgrade to WAV you add a £1.00 handling charge, and then you pay VAT on the handling charge to so it works out at £3.14 per track. you can get brand new tracks on most other sites for £1.99 in wav with VAT already included so i find myself going to juno download, boomkat, resident advisor etc most of the time instead

p.s. thanks for the beatport code, will give it a try :)