steve angello vs sneak

- open
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: steve angello vs sneak

Post by roland »

i think there might be a misunderstanding..

batman wrote lightyears away like mozart and jimmy hendrix.. not ahead meaning actually being better..

considering that, i also think they are musically lightyears away from each other.. you can't even compare them..
i guess sneak bothers that people are calling the shm stuff house music.. that actually really sucks think about it, when he says that he is making house music, some think it's something like shm =)
trak660
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by trak660 »

roland wrote:i guess sneak bothers that people are calling the shm stuff house music.. that actually really sucks think about it, when he says that he is making house music, some think it's something like shm =)
Today's sh!t dance music is all about hijacking established genres. They stole electro and dubstep, too. Man, fck these kids. fck them in their fucking mouth.
JonasEdenbrandt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JonasEdenbrandt »

The "steeling" of genres has always been around just like crap music isn't anything new. Best thing to do is not bother about the crap and focus on your own sh!t. If it irritates you that some one might think your making shm house take a sec to explain to them.
trak660
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by trak660 »

JonasEdenbrandt wrote:The "steeling" of genres has always been around just like crap music isn't anything new. Best thing to do is not bother about the crap and focus on your own sh!t. If it irritates you that some one might think your making shm house take a sec to explain to them.
I've given up on the younger generation in the Midwest. I'm no longer interested in explaining anything to them, because they don't care.
My focus now is building a new scene from scratch, and it's working out quite well. It's mostly people over 30 years old. They're so much more open minded than the kids. I can play whatever I want, as long as it's funky. They dance, too! 8)
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

trak660 wrote:
roland wrote:i guess sneak bothers that people are calling the shm stuff house music.. that actually really sucks think about it, when he says that he is making house music, some think it's something like shm =)
Today's sh!t dance music is all about hijacking established genres. They stole electro and dubstep, too. Man, fck these kids. fck them in their fcking mouth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3YrU9Sn1Tw
trak660
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by trak660 »

junger wrote:
trak660 wrote:
Today's sh!t dance music is all about hijacking established genres. They stole electro and dubstep, too. Man, fck these kids. fck them in their fcking mouth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3YrU9Sn1Tw
lol I totally asked for that one! :lol:
tsankip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tsankip »

Dal-Tech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dal-Tech »

trak660 wrote:
JonasEdenbrandt wrote:The "steeling" of genres has always been around just like crap music isn't anything new. Best thing to do is not bother about the crap and focus on your own sh!t. If it irritates you that some one might think your making shm house take a sec to explain to them.
I've given up on the younger generation in the Midwest. I'm no longer interested in explaining anything to them, because they don't care.
My focus now is building a new scene from scratch, and it's working out quite well. It's mostly people over 30 years old. They're so much more open minded than the kids. I can play whatever I want, as long as it's funky. They dance, too! 8)
Sometimes you have to think outside of the box. I'm working on a project where I try...well I don't want to reveal it but it invloves younger artist and not the house or techno genre.
Dal-Tech wrote: Everyone else is trying to be cool, not me.
hey everybody : I'm a douche !