mnml wear and other thoughts...

- open
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

-ix wrote:As this question is asked many times, there will be shirts available at the end of this year!

The shirt is a sample made by us btw!

well hot damn!

what about the other question though? the one pertaining to dj's / producers? its probably a total long shot, but, i figured maybe we could organize something outside of just the website.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

I would like to have a mnml shirt! :D
*I support southern fruits*
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

element.8 wrote:
-ix wrote:As this question is asked many times, there will be shirts available at the end of this year!

The shirt is a sample made by us btw!

well hot damn!

what about the other question though? the one pertaining to dj's / producers? its probably a total long shot, but, i figured maybe we could organize something outside of just the website.
Well, we would love to promote a lot of djs but promotion costs money and this website costs money too. As we do not have in mind to make it commercial, we are just happy enough when it doesnt cost any money...
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

i didn't mean it so much as a promotion company, but more of a group or gathering of like-minded people.

start with a core group of dj's, they recruit out past that, but only picking and choosing ones that believe in the same philosophy when it comes to playing and performing, and are in the same boat when it comes to style and technique.

more of a gang or posse than anything...but just, more or less, a likeminded group of people devoted to this style of music, under the branding of "mnml" as a group title.

-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

I understand. When you look at the amount of members and you select the active ones, we allready have created a posse! I think we just need to promote the mnml, with logos on flyers of mnml events, websites and so on...
Aron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Aron »

I think the logo could be more mnml in size, too. I like the logo, just not walking around like some fucking billboard.
It's nice to be minimal, but it's more minimal to be nice
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Aron wrote:I think the logo could be more mnml in size, too. I like the logo, just not walking around like some fucking billboard.
You're definately right about that.
The dude who made the shirt forgot we told him the logo must be around 10 mm wide... I think he only understands cm...
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

-ix wrote:I understand. When you look at the amount of members and you select the active ones, we allready have created a posse! I think we just need to promote the mnml, with logos on flyers of mnml events, websites and so on...

agreed.

i'm saying, me for example, i put myself down on flyers and such as...

element.8 (nefarious / detroit).

what if, for the people who chose it, they put...

element.8 (nefarious / mnml / detroit), sort of as a recognition factor, but also as some sort of group togetherness and friendliness?