Bitches 'n ho's

- open
Aron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Bitches 'n ho's

Post by Aron »

Pardon my French, but I see great problems for minimal house in the future, judging by the total lack of women on this forum. How is this musical genre ever going to live on if we can not reproduce?

We must attract some bitches and ho's or else we're dead. Let's do an interview with Brian S.
It's nice to be minimal, but it's more minimal to be nice
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

:lol: :lol:
Dan Higher
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by Dan Higher »

....time for a 2nd forum: fmnl
Aron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Aron »

Guess so...
PaulusP
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by PaulusP »

bro's before ho's!

Sounds nobel doesn't it?
braz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Bitches 'n ho's

Post by braz »

Aron wrote:Pardon my French, but I see great problems for minimal house in the future, judging by the total lack of women on this forum. How is this musical genre ever going to live on if we can not reproduce?

We must attract some bitches and ho's or else we're dead. Let's do an interview with Brian S.
i dont think its because they dont like the music, but they dont feel like tlaking so much about it on the net. Look around at minimal parties, more women than on plain techno-parties. My girlfriend calss minimal 'vrouwentechno' (techno for women) and pls no Brian S. interview. Thats not the way to atract women. Do a Mathew Jonson interview. Last weekend at doornroosje Nijmegen the girls were druiling over him. (aah, he looks so qute)
Aron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Aron »

braz wrote:
Aron wrote:Pardon my French, but I see great problems for minimal house in the future, judging by the total lack of women on this forum. How is this musical genre ever going to live on if we can not reproduce?

i dont think its because they dont like the music, but they dont feel like tlaking so much about it on the net. Look around at minimal parties, more women than on plain techno-parties. My girlfriend calss minimal 'vrouwentechno' (techno for women) and pls no Brian S. interview. Thats not the way to atract women. Do a Mathew Jonson interview. Last weekend at doornroosje Nijmegen the girls were druiling over him. (aah, he looks so qute)
Maybe we could find some Uzbeki chicks and have them post daily for food..
Sweet Fool
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Sweet Fool »

Aron wrote:We must attract some bitches and ho's or else we're dead. Let's do an interview with Brian S.
Hey! (guess who's back?!)
I'm here and I'm no bitch and certainly no ho!!!
And I've actually met Brian S one time and she was very sweet..
she even let me 'ape' her..
it's not always rainbows AND butterflies