movie thread

- open
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: movie thread

Post by junger »

Dardis wrote:Just finished watching Infernal Affairs again, which is amazing. Scorsese did a Hollywood remake (the Departed), but the Hong Kong original beats that hands down.
Dardis wrote:Just finished watching Infernal Affairs again, which is amazing. Scorsese did a Hollywood remake (the Departed), but the Hong Kong original beats that hands down.
mate thanks for reminding me on that on... always wanted to check it out!! departed was sick !
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

albertcron wrote:Yes i watched Avatar. Avatar is best movie of 2009. Avatar is the nice film i have ever seen i cant wait until Cameron makes a number two or just another movie as good as this the way he used different techniques.
gotta love your clashing irony :D
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

watched paranormal activity 3 , which is better than the second, but also very different than first two parts. no more scared to death. its more a comedy shocker... but it was decent.
''
watched columbiana, by luc besson. it felt like some kind of hommage to his own '' leon ''. lots of spiced shoot outs and hits ... but it didnt reach the class of leon, which is much more emotional...

Will go and see the prequel to the thing by john carpenter! did anybody see it yet??

why i actually bumped this thread is this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1613023/

I can not wait to watch this !!! some of the most inspiring artists of all time... apparently this is the first documentary of hip hop artists that showed on the big screens... Very nice to see its about A tribe called quest regardless that there are many hip hop artists that sold alot more records.
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

will check this out soon.... departed was sick.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

just watched "attack the block" .. very funny movie :)
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

I have transamerica and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest here at the moment. both are ok, nothing spectacular.

Other recent views that I have liked are:

frozen river
funny games
cocktail
The Disappearance of Alice Creed
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

girl who kicked the hornets nest, seriously, read the books (if u have not) !!!
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

junger wrote:girl who kicked the hornets nest, seriously, read the books (if u have not) !!!
I liked the first one the best.