50 € for 2 tracks

arpiar is dead to me lol
Hah, that's fucked up!
Mef Dncng
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: How much is too much to pay for a new record

Post by Mef Dncng »

I usually buy on discogs, the second hand market is a great source, especially if you're looking for late 80ies / 90ies 12".
Talking about new vinyls, I've payed 15€ for Here's your trance now dance by Omar S. That's quite enough...

I've buyed on juno the 2nd mliu release for 8 pounds. After months discogs users were selling it at 100 pounds. Craziness
www.dncng.com

- keep the underground alive -
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Re:

Post by breton »

::BLM:: wrote:
WillieSmalls wrote:Those Planet E singles are a joke, £150 for the 5 piece LP is a bit silly to. However, £40 for the Virgo Four boxset is a steal.
I have been thinking about that Virgo boxset for ages now. Just couldnt get myself to press buy. I almost did, but a friend said you cant play the tracks out, as they are so small and just fade out at the end so I didnt bother.
What are you talking about? They are all around 5 minutes long. How many minutes do you need to mix in a track?
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Re:

Post by ::BLM:: »

breton wrote:
::BLM:: wrote:
WillieSmalls wrote:Those Planet E singles are a joke, £150 for the 5 piece LP is a bit silly to. However, £40 for the Virgo Four boxset is a steal.
I have been thinking about that Virgo boxset for ages now. Just couldnt get myself to press buy. I almost did, but a friend said you cant play the tracks out, as they are so small and just fade out at the end so I didnt bother.
What are you talking about? They are all around 5 minutes long. How many minutes do you need to mix in a track?
I have to be honest I was just told that they were about 3-4 mins long each.