Post by capa »

yes they are the originals bought from this shop www.djsuperstore.ro
fir3
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: AIAIAI launch TMA-1 headphones

Post by fir3 »

^ the shop is legit.
I suggest you talk to Cosumer Care (Oficiul pt. protecția consumatorului) if they won't give you a refund or at least a shopping voucher.
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackbrazzo »

I have had no problems with the studios expect for the PU earpads. They keep coming off. I have messaged Lea at AIAIAIAI and he gave me a replacement set. After 2 weeks one of them has come unstuck. I feel read bad, but I may have to speak to them again to set this sorted.

As I have alluded to earlier great cans, and customer service.
LewisO
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by LewisO »

I have had 2 pairs of these DJ headphones and both of them have broken within 6 months. The first pair I sent back and got a replacement but now the same thing has happened to the replacement pair. The right cup failed on both occasions. I also know 3 friends with these headphones that have experienced exactly the same problem.

Not good considering the price of these headphones. They sound great, feel great and look great but unfortunately they do not last! The build quality leaves a lot to be desired in my opinion. I will revert back to Hd-25's.
capa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by capa »

LewisO wrote:I have had 2 pairs of these DJ headphones and both of them have broken within 6 months. The first pair I sent back and got a replacement but now the same thing has happened to the replacement pair. The right cup failed on both occasions. I also know 3 friends with these headphones that have experienced exactly the same problem.

Not good considering the price of these headphones. They sound great, feel great and look great but unfortunately they do not last! The build quality leaves a lot to be desired in my opinion. I will revert back to Hd-25's.
that is exactly what i was talking about -ex
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackbrazzo »

Would you believe it the DJ ones - the right cup has gone all crackly- is that what you guys have experienced? High volumes or when pressed to the head to monitor it gives off an evil crackle noise.

:(

I've emailed TMA.
capa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by capa »

jackbrazzo wrote:Would you believe it the DJ ones - the right cup has gone all crackly- is that what you guys have experienced? High volumes or when pressed to the head to monitor it gives off an evil crackle noise.

:(

I've emailed TMA.
yes it's always the right cup
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackbrazzo »

and too their credit they have come back to me straight away and i think are going to replace the phones.

Good customer service that is fosure.