where do you go to party??

- open
Joachim_Heldt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Joachim_Heldt »

tknomel wrote:We usaully go out round Leuven, Belgium. Mostly really fine deep, tech-house parties, or an occasional drum n bass party. For minimal there ain't sh!t to do here...but I hear someone is going to change that in the future....
(as soon as we can raise enought cash that is...)
keep us informed , will ya !!! 8)
PaulusP
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by PaulusP »

we're travelling to Brussles next week for Jacek Sienkiewicz @ Fuse. :P
sandrookie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: where do you go to party??

Post by sandrookie »

I visit Cafe d'Anvers (Antwerp) a lot. They do not program mnml, just plain deep house and tech house. In the past Cafe Capital in Antwerp has programmed a few nice names too, "electroclash" style that is like metro area, chicken lips, ...
ganik wrote:
here in croatia we have pretty much same situation like you in uk.......a lot of tech-house, bad techno[groovy, funky].......
bad situation here :(
I once was in Aurora - Sibenik. Nice open air venue on a mountain near the sea but really crappy music. If there are some nice parties from 20-08 till 03/09 let me know cause I will be in Split then.
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

I visit several clubs and events. It depends on which dj plays.
And because it's a small country, there is every week a dj nearby I want to hear :)
flipper
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by flipper »

Amsterdam And Rotterdam are for me the places to go. Afortunately there is not always minimal but there is always Techno on the schdule.
crisp
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by crisp »

hey,

i visit recyclart when "statik dancin" is organised, lots of german minimalism...

i allso organise minimal evenings in leuven (apero, oude markt) every two weeks on mondays..

Moody Mondays that is....

Greetz Crisp
"House is minimalist music, just exactly what the body needs to get it jackin" (Chip E, anno 1986)
Joachim_Heldt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Joachim_Heldt »

crisp wrote:hey,

i visit recyclart when "statik dancin" is organised, lots of german minimalism...

i allso organise minimal evenings in leuven (apero, oude markt) every two weeks on mondays..

Moody Mondays that is....

Greetz Crisp
aah , i'm visiting apero this evening 8)
sumo_project
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sumo_project »

hi!

i'm here in amsterdam since may; unfortunately i couldn't to any parties.... no money (i was looking for a job)

maybe at the end of august i'll be able to enjoy - i hope- a really nice party.

i come from triest _italy_, a city by the sea, near the border with the slovenia.

if u are going to spend the holidays there (nice parties, nice chicks, nice food....); please check the techno party portal:

www.techno-leak.com

it's full of videos, pics, reviews, party agenda and downloads.

since i lived in a city a small city, the only way to appreciate a good party was to pass the border and go to the 'ambasada-gavioli'(.com).
open till 8 in the morning...

i hope i'll enjoy this forum