mnml newbie

Post by quincy »

Clubs I visit now & then are:

Decadance / Gent
Café d'anvers / Antwerp
Silo / Leuven
Zazou club / Lier
Fuse / Brussels

And each year I visit one or two times the white Island Ibiza... SPACE IBIZA 8)
pH
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by pH »

f3d4r wrote:i think we are blessed in Belgium or at least i feel blessed in Brussels.

www.recyclart.be (1 minute walk) static dancin* parties with as guests till now: Krikor, LoSoul, Reinhard Voigt, Michael Mayer, Steve Bug, Luciano & Tobias Thomas. plus the location is a grafitti train station that is still being used! da bomb!!!

www.fuse.be (10 minute walk) 10 years of techno, but they did some mnml too yet: michael mayer first time in belgium was absolutely wicked!! he even played kiss i was made for loving you :lol: 8) soon @ fuse are jacek sienkiewicz, rene breitbarth, and mister dave clarke is a resident over there :mrgreen:

and there's Kozzmozz in Gent too if you like more pounding techno too (in the same place where there's 10 days off atm)

there are a few house venues too in belgium and 2 shitty electroclashrockhouser&b places :P and lot's of trance&dance of course :twisted:
I totally agree...

Also in Brussels, check http://www.mediaruimte.be for nice free events. The MR.wav concerts were great, hope they will be back in september.
cutting roland
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by cutting roland »

The ultimate minimal-club is the RobertJohnson in Offenbach [D] I think . Every week a nice program and this place is a very nice venue . Small room for a few hundred people , behind the dj-boot large windows so when the sun comes up in the morning the sun is shining in your face.There's also a large balkony in the front where you can sit outside , cool down and have a look at the industrial area Offenbach. Party till ende....

www.robert-johnson.de
Every dog has it's day.....
Marnix
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Marnix »

I just visited the clubs, where the best parties are given. Doornroosje(Nijmegen), as already mentioned by Harm is certainly one of the finest clubs in holland. Also the Mazzo (Mono),Melkweg(Traffic) and Paradiso(Voltt) in Amsterdam are my favorite clubs.

I heared a lot about Simplon in Groningen and what to visit that club soon!
I support a lot of dj's but esspecially those from Zutphen, Azewijn and Andelst!
Psycho joor
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Psycho joor »

quincy wrote:Clubs I visit now & then are:

Decadance / Gent
Café d'anvers / Antwerp
Silo / Leuven
Zazou club / Lier
Fuse / Brussels

And each year I visit one or two times the white Island Ibiza... SPACE IBIZA 8)
Dude you should check www.technorelated.nl we provide lots and lots of info about parties in gent and antwerp.

Well i live really close to gent (still in holland but its like 20min) and i go to decadance, Cafe d'anvers as well, And technoir in antwerp.
And ofcourse i go to Rotterdam, like las palmas if there is a techno party.
It just depends were the good parties are, my car will bring anywhere i wanna go to so, it doesnt really matter to me.

Have fun
IF TECHNO IS A NATION I WANNA BE PRESIDENT

http://www.technorelated.nl
quincy
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by quincy »

Cool, I'll check it out, thanks :wink: