Looking to buy all Matthew Herbert EP

- open
Mirza
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Looking to buy all Matthew Herbert EP

Post by Mirza »

I m looking for a web site where I can order some EP of Matthew Herbert, I still look on www.nuloop.com and www.decksrecords.com, but they don't have a lot of thing about Herbert

I looking about his Ep "The Mechanics Of destrcution" made with Coca cola, Mc Donald and all this kind of thing !!!

somebody know where I can buy all Matthew EP ???
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

try Gemm.com
if you can't find it there...
but contact the online shops directly first to see if you can order directly from them, so you won't have to pay the Gemm surcharge
protrox
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by protrox »

The Mechanics Of Destruction is a MP3 release by Radio Boy (aka Herbert)

Here is some info:

Welcome to the MECHANICS OF DESTRUCTION, a profit-free album by Matthew Herbert. It is available in its entirety as an mp3 download or as a free CD delivered in the mail.

All tracks written according to the rules of PCCOM.
All tracks written & produced by Matthew '...' Herbert.
Recorded in Swingtime Sept-Oct 2001.

This album is profit-free. If you don't like it, please pass it on free of charge to someone else. All copying of this album is permitted providing no income is generated from the process.

Sound sources:
A big mac meal, Hear'say CD (UK Star academie), The Sun newspaper, A philips black & white tv, A bugs life DVD and Starship troopers on VHS, 10 Marlboro and a bottle of Bacardi, Nestle Golden Grahams and Kraft cheese slices, 2 pairs of Gap boxer shorts, 2 oil drums and a bottle of brake fluid, 1 can of coca cola, Henry Kissinger's unsettling tones, Starbucks frapuccino & caramel latte, Ltd edition Airmax 98 trainers & Adidas shoe box, Mayday protests 01.05.2001 in London.

Field recordings in McDonald's taken in Japan by Moyunijumo, Akihito Nakatsura & Norihiro Higo

And you can download it HERE

:wink: