mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

"No!! I won't play DJ Otzi...."
Sweet Fool
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Sweet Fool »

Blip wrote: techno girls - they do exist, but they're mostly bloody mental.
well, tnx for the compliment I guess...
damn didn't know I was mental...
it's not always rainbows AND butterflies
Sweet Fool
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Sweet Fool »

Teknorich wrote:Though I do agree with Blip. I hate going to a club and finding loads of students there, who are clearly only there because it is "cool" to like something different that year at university, and don't know anything about techno.
do feel attacked here..
am a student, have to admit I don't really know a lot about techno..
but does that make me anoying? just wanting to enjoy it without feeling the need to think it over?

hope you are referring to guys mostly.. do have a thing or two to complain about myself..
those techno-guys are absolutely the most irritanting horny f*ckers I have ever met, comparing them to other music style-goers.
I go to different kinds of parties, with different kinds of music and there is nothing worse for a girl than a techno party.. I get harassed constantly by dronken idiots who do not care how angry I look at them or how much I look the other way. Most of the time they even use exactly that as an excuse to come to talk to me:
'are you alone?' (who would be alone at a party??)
'are you lost?' (aren't we all?)
'are you looking for someone?' (maybe, but deffinately not for you)
'are you sad?' (no just not smiling at you!)
damn leave me!
but I don't let it get in my way and spoil my night, I'll just walk away and enjoy the rest of the evening...
pfew glad that's out...

let this be a lesson to you all!!!

if you want to talk to a girl, don't come up with tacky lines, just make a normal conversation, I know I'm always nice to people who act normal to me, and don't think I'm a cow with no brains
Sweet Fool
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Sweet Fool »

ganik wrote:
Teknorich wrote:The Croatian Casanova!!

8)

Look who's talking Image

Btw. where are those girls???? I'm bored..........
nice to see I'm still needed here though...
sorry I was out for a while.. am back now, don't worry
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

Sorry to moan, and it wasn't specifically about students either. I used to be a student, and I wish I still was!! I just hate the way that in most techno clubs, at least here in the UK, only maybe 50% of the crowd are real techno fans. There's 25% who are students, who only go because all their friends told them about it, so it seems to be a "cool" thing to do. These are mainly guys, who drink as if they are in a student night. They don't realise the culture difference between a student bar and a techno club, so end up getting really drunk and annoying everybody. They also go there simply to chase girls, not to dance or enjoy the music. Then there is another 25% of nasty rough kids, who just go there to get as wrecked as they can on drugs and alcohol, and end up either frightening the girls, or causing fights. This is not good... In an ideal world, there would only be the true techno fans in the club, but that will never happen.

It's not about whether you know facts and figures about techno (the Detroit history etc) more about if you feel the vibe, and if you are there to enjoy the music. That is what I want!!

Don't worry about the cheesy chat up lines - I would NEVER use one of them!! I'm usually too busy dancing to try and pull girls anyway...

Glad you're back - it got lonely without you!
Sweet Fool
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Sweet Fool »

good to know we get annoyed be the same kind of jerk-offs.. (and not by each other..)

don't worry, I feel the vibe... Image

glad I'm back too!! took me a while to recover from the weekend..
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by ganik »

Sweet Fool wrote:
Most of the time they even use exactly that as an excuse to come to talk to me:
'are you alone?' (who would be alone at a party??)
'are you lost?' (aren't we all?)
'are you looking for someone?' (maybe, but deffinately not for you)
'are you sad?' (no just not smiling at you!)
damn leave me!
but I don't let it get in my way and spoil my night, I'll just walk away and enjoy the rest of the evening...
pfew glad that's out...

let this be a lesson to you all!!!

if you want to talk to a girl, don't come up with tacky lines, just make a normal conversation, I know I'm always nice to people who act normal to me, and don't think I'm a cow with no brains
That's true......but we're not like those guy......and dont compare us whit them........exactly like you are not a girl from blip's & teknorich qoute :wink:

Dont be :evil: 2 us, because we are litlle :twisted: and we love U 8)
multum in parvo
Sweet Fool
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Sweet Fool »

you're not following, I just said I didn't think you where like that..
I just agreed that I find the same people anoying as you do..