dub is dead

- open
tekdev69
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by tekdev69 »

It will be back online again, really soon. Along with couple of other tunes. So... stay tuned. ;>
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

hm

Post by pheek »

yeah well, I kinda understand what happened I think. A lot of labels do get a lot of dub tech for demos and get bored of it unless it's completely mind blowing (I'm not saying stuff on this board is not, dont get me wrong!). I mean, my label is still small and I get a lot of demos and with Epsilonlab as well, and we also got bored. I'm currently in Berlin and I think some people feel to move on but of course, this doesn't mean the crowd wants too...

So I guess the idea is to stick with labels who are dedicated to that style like Thinner or some others 8)
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

tekdev69 wrote:It will be back online again, really soon. Along with couple of other tunes. So... stay tuned. ;>
thnx a lot
in varia section, i see there 3 nice tunes :)
tell me something about this one: a1-for_the_nite
thnx again :wink:
"smokin' hydroponic"
tekdev69
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by tekdev69 »

I can say only one thing: it's not mine. :> It's my friend's tune. I share this server with a few of my mates.
JayDreamin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by JayDreamin »

Not sure how much help I can lend. But the following link, of which you may already know about, was where I was introduced to dub. I know theres alot of links from there site to other labels. However I dont know anything about there reputation or if they specialize in any genre. But being a mostly minimal dub site I figured they would only link to labels that support there style. Anyway, without further hesitation... the link

http://www.adapteri.com/betoni/

Good luck

Jay
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

tekdev69 wrote:I can say only one thing: it's not mine. :> It's my friend's tune. I share this server with a few of my mates.
ok :wink:
waiting for new stuff by you 8)
cheers...
"smokin' hydroponic"
missbass
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by missbass »

Ive been checking out dub tech / minimal tuneage for the past few months, its lovely. How can you not love those bassey grooves with minimal syncopated rhythms !!!!!!!!!

I cant get enough of it. Infact will search later for some more sh!t.
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

I recall going to gramaphone every weekend in 99 waiting for the newest, hottest dubby techno record to come out. It was really a foundation for what minimal has blossomed into today.