The uglyest gig

- open
twisted-plastik
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

The uglyest gig

Post by twisted-plastik »

Ok, this I got to share with someone.....

Last night I had a gig near my town, my time to spinn was on 3 in the morning, untill then me and my crew were chilling and dancing until someone punch me from behind in my head, offcourse I didnt know what was going on but the next moment I was on the floor and recived kicks on my body, my head, and that was going on and on for a while untill someone noticed that those guy's are killing the Dj who's playing that night....

The worst part is I was doubled for someone else, and the bad guy's were Security...the promotors and the owner of the club were out of their minds like I was.

Sometime while I was still on the ground and the punches were coming all over, my girlfrend broke a bear on one of those heads, and the next thing she was on the ground too, becouse someone from them punch her too several times ....

Offcourse I didnt perform last night, my head and my body hurts as hell like my girlfrend's too, we are all in shock, and that's the last time I entered in that club, as a dj and as a clubber...

Im sorry for all those bad things that I wrote , and sorry for the spelling, but this gave me an idea to make the subject for the forum and if someone can top this I would like to hear it...

greetz........... now I need some ice........................................
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

Damn, that's horrible man... Sue the bastards! At least file a complaint for molesting you and your girlfriend....

Hope you will get better soon...
*I support southern fruits*
twisted-plastik
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by twisted-plastik »

Yes that's the first thing that cross my mind, but everyone pleased my not to call the cops becouse there's lots of ilegal substances, and a lot of party people would probably go down, so I didn't wana be a party-braker..

I'm litle beter now , but my head still hurts as hell.....

ice again..........................................
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by ganik »

:shock: really bad experience !! :shock:

where was that party? In the club?
multum in parvo
PaulusP
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by PaulusP »

twisted-plastik wrote:

Yes that's the first thing that cross my mind, but everyone pleased my not to call the cops becouse there's lots of ilegal substances, and a lot of party people would probably go down, so I didn't wana be a party-braker..

I'm litle beter now , but my head still hurts as hell.....

ice again..........................................
you should go to the cops... they will do it again and again you know
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

Let me make sure im getting this right....

You were to spin records at some club at 3am..

As your waiting to spin, a security guard mistakes you for someone else and started beating you up for no reason?
accdntly
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by accdntly »

I was thrown down some stairs by a bouncer once. Meat heads.
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

maybe at least tell us the country :)