Giving away all of my music for free.

- music
emoryemlyn
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Giving away all of my music for free.

Post by emoryemlyn »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBMnYmGD ... ure=relmfu

I'm giving it all away for free. I make way too much music to be hassled by waiting lists with labels, hunting for them, etc. Artists don't get any money anyway from labels...so its a pointless endeavor. I'm telling you...

I put up a channel on youtube last night and I'm going to be uploading my music to it for a kind of "shopping" list. If any of you DJ's want it, just let me know, ill send you the .wav file!

It's like this: I live in Amurika, the land of the broke, eternally. I love music, we all do, and there's a lot of good jams coming out, but lets be honest, most of us can't afford everything out there. So many ppl are rolling up to play in the club with 128kbps tracks that sound like poo-poo doo-doo. I'll save you the trouble, here is my sh!t for free. B/c everything else in the world costs an arm and a leg. I love making music, it's the coolest thing I've ever stumbled onto. I don't want money, I just want ppl to hear it.

So here you guys go. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did making it.

Timothy Dalton.
emoryemlyn
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: Giving away all of my music for free.

Post by emoryemlyn »

Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

really nice tracks in there, i really like the dark atmosphere most of the tracks have.

keep on the good work, quality prevails in the end !
emoryemlyn
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by emoryemlyn »

Hey thanks man. Do you want any of them?