Matt G. Feat. Lucas Hache - Shine On Me [OLD SQL Recordings]

- music
matiasgiunta
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Matt G. Feat. Lucas Hache - Shine On Me [OLD SQL Recordings]

Post by matiasgiunta »

We are proud to present our new release "Shine On Me" by Matt G. & Lucas Hache: http://www.beatport.com/track/shine-on- ... ix/3295752

RELEASE INFO:
“Matt G's real name is Matías Giunta, he was born the 21st of July of 1987 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. It all started when he was 11, from the comments of some friends about a music with unique sounds. Afterward, he began to listen to and become influenced by this not very well-known music: electronica. This new musical concept would have a great impact upon him. The first genres to influence him were techno, hard house and trance. He is currently more into house, progressive, tribal, deep, breaks, ambient, chill out, down tempo, atmospherics and melodic as well as "groovy" sounds. He began to experiment with production at the early age of 14 and through much perseverance began to develop his studio skills and a sound all his own. His dream finally came true when he released his first production named "Travelling in my mind" on Republica Records with a remix by Bobby Deep, a very well-known greek producer. Since that time his productions have appeared on many fine labels including: Mistique, Jetlag and Balkan Connection. Matt made his first appearance on Ivan Nikusev's OLD SQL Recordings in December of 2011 of the labels 3rd release. This week see Matt returning to the label with Lucas Hache for their new single entitled 'Shine On Me' which comes with remixes from: Elvin Ong, Matteo Monero and Arctic Night.

The original mix leads the package off with a tough hypnotic groove and Lucas' wispy vocals sitting nicely over the top. Soon thereafter a massive bass line is introduced with a wonderful bubbly character. The breakdown features Lucas' vocals melded with an airy atmosphere and the rolling hypnotic synths. The piece closes with Lucas' vocals soaring even higher and a big room rumbling energy! Elvin Ong hails from Los Angeles USA and he makes his debut on OLD SQL with the first remix of 'Shine On Me'. Elvin has done a superb job with a big room progressive trance interpretation with some big epic chords, dynamic builds and a tough relentless groove. Big remix from Elvin! Next up is Italy's finest progressive house producer Matteo Monero and he's created an amazingly trippy and atmospheric version that just oozes quality. Filled with amazing atmospheric sweeps, a rumbling bass line and Lucas' vocals parts that are drenched in hazy effects. It's a brilliant mix from Matteo and one of those that you truly get 'lost in sound'. Amazing stuff! Closing the package out is Elliptical Recordings boss Arctic Night and he's delivered the perfect complement to the other mixes with a dreamy, mid-tempo breaks interpretation that caps the package off with an amazing vibe!”