minimiser - fjord

- music
BobStock
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

minimiser - fjord

Post by BobStock »

Yo Guys I had uploaded a minimal production earlyer, and on your purposes for a bassline, i made one...hope u guys like it. Also made the track some bit longer and changes somethings, LET ME KNOW!

THX,

Minimiser
http://www.mnml.nl/~mnmlvin/music/fjord2.1.mp3

See the one before, on the topic; FIRST MINIMAL SOUND.
BobStock
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BobStock »

nobody of the 22 vieuws cant say something??
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

:shock: I suppose sometimes replies can be slow...second time listening to the track and maybe im not the best critic as alot of times my own tracks go way off stray but i am a hobby-ist deejay so I do think i know what is a good minimal track that i would like to spin on me decks...i like the subtleness of the track..kind of confines itself in the beat not escaping repetiveness which works, i like the crickett type sounds - really adds an outdoors feel to the track..i say the track has a nice flow and sullen vibe to it as to express some type of longing yet energy for progress...good chuggin beat lines at times, I think some forget this is minimal music that we are producing and with it we use minimal elements to express the feelings of our tracks...this you did very well and the pads at the end let you take everything in...very nice track!
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

this is good
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

makes me want a ping pong table :D
BobStock
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BobStock »

Yo Mr lexicon 8), you can come to the netherlands and play some ping pong hahaha:), Thanks for u feedback...mathias and sneaky..
dncn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dncn »

mlexicon wrote:this is good
hahaha class feedback
leecurtiss
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by leecurtiss »

this track has great textural elements and spacial noizes. i like it, it is very deep and has plenty of interesting sounds. i would, however, like to hear you kick it up a notch or 2 with some strong percussion and diversify the rythm section. the pads are great but without a srtong beat, this is a late night track by nature but could use a little of power to add to the emotion.

keep up the good work!