New material from Eidolon

- music
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

listening right now and I'm totally lost in the trees, ignoring the bird and following the river. Great trip! Image

Soon I'll be off measuring time with an ocean ;)
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Eidolon wrote:You can play them as much as you want but only as long as you play them at very high volume.
:D
LetsGoOutside
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by LetsGoOutside »

Eidolon wrote:You can play them as much as you want but only as long as you play them at very high volume.
i played three of these out last night, and i had them in the red. :) i played "measuring", "lost", and "ignore".

all these tracks are great. "labrynth" is different enough that i can see how it isn't some people's taste, but it's an awesome track that just needs to be played in a different context.

"opening" was my least favorite, but only because it's a little too bouncy for my taste. the other four are outstanding in their own rights, and i really can't identify which i liked best.
tsod
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tsod »

yap.. great tracks! thanks for the share

sounds all so well produced.. :-/
Eidolon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Eidolon »

Watch for it.

When you meet a swordsman, meet him with a sword. Offer a poem to no one but a poet.

www.modernrecordingcompany.com
Joseph Isaac
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Joseph Isaac »

Note:

These and more tracks will be all be available on vinyl on Modern Recording Company which is now distributed by Complete USA ( www.complete-usa.com ).

Also, the first four releases will be available in advance on a limited run of CDs for your listening (and playing) pleasure. The CDs are available by request only and have a nomimal fee attached to them. They are professionally mastered, in a folding jewelcase, with artwork, and are shrinkwrapped.

Please contact me at info@modernrecordingcompany.com for rants, raves, recipes, and relief.

Cheers.
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

Design by yours truly ;)
Joseph Isaac
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Joseph Isaac »

Jesse Somfay wrote:Design by yours truly ;)
For sure...Once again, incredible design by Jesse Somfay...Too much talent for one person. ;-)
If you want to drink, drink. If you want to fck, throw away the bottle--Bukowski.