- music
mark boon
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

mseq - olive

Post by mark boon »

guys, listen to this:

Mseq - Olive

let me first state that I had nothing to do with the making of this track, I just happened to hear it at livesets.com forum. And I just fell IN LOVE with it.

It's made by a guy from Amsterdam, I only know his artist name which is 'Mseq'. He posted this track in a mix of his, which was regretfully of a poor sound quality (64kbps). So I emailed the guy if he didn't have a better sound-quality version of 'Olive', and he does!

Well, let me talk about this: if somebody'd say that this is the new Maurizio vinyl, I would have believed him. It is deep, repetitive, and still so humana and organic. It is minimal, guys, so don't expect crazy riffs and a 1000 sounds, but just a deep flow of subconscious tickling!

My question to you, do you think this is good, or am I way off?

I want this released so I can play this in my dj-set, any suggestions for a label to release this? Mseq has told me that he just finished this track, it still needs some mastering, and still the sound quality is not near vinyl-perfection (128kbps). but still!!

that reminds me, I do yet have to get permission from the dude to share this..

looking forward to your reactions!

you can find the referred liveset of some of his tracks at http://m-seq.tripod.com/id1.html
ostgut
monokreck
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by monokreck »

Hell fucking yeah ! if you would say this is made by maurizio everybody would believe it ! 8)
www.monokreck.com / www.mnmldjs.com
o my god, it's techno music !
Renton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Renton »

Wow, this track's just really beatiful! Nice drive, yet though so deep and intense...without a doubt I'd get this tune if I it would be released on vinyl! :idea:
"I won't be in today, boss...I'm feeling a little mnml."
qubism
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by qubism »

suits my taste. not the most original sound ive heard but definatly a good one.
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

awesome track...just like i want minimal to be.
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

Reminds me of early Jeff Bennet stuff Got a harder edge to it...Really nice warm sounds going on it
m-seq
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by m-seq »

Hi thx all for listening to my track.It took me a while to register to this site.I registerd some time ago but never received an account confirmation email.I think something went wrrong.But thx alot...much apreciated.And ty mark ofcourse:)IIm working on a bunch of projects.Minimal techno aswell.Hope i ca get them online soon.
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

really good