Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

and why they always talk about sex?

heard a interview with ricardo and he said "people dont have enough sex"
now jay talks about motion of bodys during sex
it has to be some serious thing that bugs there minds

i mean i get horny as hell too on mdma or something like that, but i would never think i have to give people tips about how much or in what style they should have sex ..
Dragonsand
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Dragonsand »

That's because it's a good thing nowadays to be ashamed of the "deep" and "intelligent" side of the person and the music, and to be proud of being dirty.

People have too much sex.

That's why there are more and more uninspired records. (after making love you want to sleep right?)

Less is more, even in sexuality. Secrets, elegance and patience are spices for creation and imagination. That's what we tend to not understand anymore.
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by . »

jajaja! I love this guy. :D

I just listened to this the other day: http://www.discogs.com/Basstards-If-You ... ase/478760

:shock: :!:
jay haze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jay haze »

thanks john for posting this!

i give big thanks to all my supporters from lima, peru!
(where i now live working in the third world, press release coming on my new project soon)

here is a new video i just released yesterday, i will post it in the other section.

john what would be the best section to post a new video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NAGyNhYjb4

would love to hear anyones feedback, and if you like it please help pass it along.

the single will be for free download this week!
the mc is a 18 year old girl from jackson mississippi. rayzaflo.

and its off my new tech-hop-street album which will come out soon! "american CON-spiracy"

thanks!

j
infernal.techno
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by infernal.techno »

Dragonsand wrote:That's because it's a good thing nowadays to be ashamed of the "deep" and "intelligent" side of the person and the music, and to be proud of being dirty.

That's why there are more and more uninspired records. (after making love you want to sleep right?)

Less is more, even in sexuality. Secrets, elegance and patience are spices for creation and imagination. That's what we tend to not understand anymore.
Very well said!

Every club in my neighborhood is filled with slummy rap-based music and kids taking their clothes off on the floor. some promotion kids even made a video that defines classless behaviour and pushes forgotton memories. No soul in the music at all.
- matt
jay haze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jay haze »

infernal.techno wrote:
Dragonsand wrote:That's because it's a good thing nowadays to be ashamed of the "deep" and "intelligent" side of the person and the music, and to be proud of being dirty.

Very well said!

Every club in my neighborhood is filled with slummy rap-based music and kids taking their clothes off on the floor. some promotion kids even made a video that defines classless behaviour and pushes forgotton memories. No soul in the music at all.
is that a joke? people have too much sex? i think , its more like some people are more interested than others. also people seem to express humor through talking about sex (im sure lots of the rappers dont get as much quality ass as they rap about). for me its always kinda funny.
i get your point on surprise, but one time i waited too long and the lady turned out to be a dude! :shock:
jay haze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jay haze »

infernal.techno wrote:

Very well said!

is that a joke? people have too much sex? i think , its more like some people are more interested than others. also people seem to express humor through talking about sex (im sure lots of the rappers dont get as much quality ass as they rap about). for me its always kinda funny.
i get your point on surprise, but one time i waited too long and the lady turned out to be a dude! :shock: